9 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

10 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

10 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Love your legs with one ace move

Fall head over heels for ooh la la-worthy legs. It’s easy!

Hey everyone!Do you need to get in shape-FAST?Try thisLaughingance around for an hour 4 times a week and swap your Cola with fruit juice.Missing the fizz?Put in some unflavored soda.

by LilyBS123 on 4/11/2012 10:24:29 AM

Awesome! This looks really easy, too. Ty!

by katnip97 on 4/11/2012 7:25:30 AM

Nice! My legs are pretty slim, but I have these 'pockets' of fat on my inner thighs and right underneath my butt. I'll try!

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥**

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/10/2012 7:53:49 PM

Wow! This sounds great!
Lets just hope I do it right lol.

by horselover408 on 4/10/2012 7:42:41 PM

This sounds super easy to me!!! I'm a gymnast and dancer and I've been lifting ten pound weights since I was five.

by Sarah510 on 4/10/2012 5:23:50 PM

Cool

by JessiJo77 on 4/10/2012 4:13:00 PM

Swap the ground beef in your tacos for fish. Lighter and equally delicious, they'll fill you up without weighing you down.

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.