AN HOUR AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

2 HOURS AGO Celebrate the #BlueMoon this weekend with this intergalactic-inspired mani: http://t.co/5G9TNEMBHf pic.twitter.com/GfFOy4Fkxy

2 HOURS AGO Happy #NationalLipstickDay, #GLgirls! 💋 Tell us what shades you love to rock.

COMMENTS

Love your legs with one ace move

Fall head over heels for ooh la la-worthy legs. It’s easy!

Hey everyone!Do you need to get in shape-FAST?Try thisLaughingance around for an hour 4 times a week and swap your Cola with fruit juice.Missing the fizz?Put in some unflavored soda.

by LilyBS123 on 4/11/2012 10:24:29 AM

Awesome! This looks really easy, too. Ty!

by katnip97 on 4/11/2012 7:25:30 AM

Nice! My legs are pretty slim, but I have these 'pockets' of fat on my inner thighs and right underneath my butt. I'll try!

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥**

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/10/2012 7:53:49 PM

Wow! This sounds great!
Lets just hope I do it right lol.

by horselover408 on 4/10/2012 7:42:41 PM

This sounds super easy to me!!! I'm a gymnast and dancer and I've been lifting ten pound weights since I was five.

by Sarah510 on 4/10/2012 5:23:50 PM

Cool

by JessiJo77 on 4/10/2012 4:13:00 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Guys are way gassier than girls.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!