2 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Love your legs with one ace move

Fall head over heels for ooh la la-worthy legs. It’s easy!

Hey everyone!Do you need to get in shape-FAST?Try thisLaughingance around for an hour 4 times a week and swap your Cola with fruit juice.Missing the fizz?Put in some unflavored soda.

by LilyBS123 on 4/11/2012 10:24:29 AM

Awesome! This looks really easy, too. Ty!

by katnip97 on 4/11/2012 7:25:30 AM

Nice! My legs are pretty slim, but I have these 'pockets' of fat on my inner thighs and right underneath my butt. I'll try!

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥**

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/10/2012 7:53:49 PM

Wow! This sounds great!
Lets just hope I do it right lol.

by horselover408 on 4/10/2012 7:42:41 PM

This sounds super easy to me!!! I'm a gymnast and dancer and I've been lifting ten pound weights since I was five.

by Sarah510 on 4/10/2012 5:23:50 PM