5 HOURS AGO Babysitting this weekend? Check our checklist: http://t.co/wq5VpNG146 pic.twitter.com/0vdbBC3b50

6 HOURS AGO Put down the phone! We repeat, put down the phone!: http://t.co/zcem2WdVnk pic.twitter.com/YY7YruH6em

7 HOURS AGO Stars and stripe...d PJs? Throw the best patriotic sleepover EVER this weekend: http://t.co/PGj6dR6fFo pic.twitter.com/pYScG7d2Hr

COMMENTS

Love your legs with one ace move

Fall head over heels for ooh la la-worthy legs. It’s easy!

Hey everyone!Do you need to get in shape-FAST?Try thisLaughingance around for an hour 4 times a week and swap your Cola with fruit juice.Missing the fizz?Put in some unflavored soda.

by LilyBS123 on 4/11/2012 10:24:29 AM

Awesome! This looks really easy, too. Ty!

by katnip97 on 4/11/2012 7:25:30 AM

Nice! My legs are pretty slim, but I have these 'pockets' of fat on my inner thighs and right underneath my butt. I'll try!

***♥***Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!***♥**

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/10/2012 7:53:49 PM

Wow! This sounds great!
Lets just hope I do it right lol.

by horselover408 on 4/10/2012 7:42:41 PM

This sounds super easy to me!!! I'm a gymnast and dancer and I've been lifting ten pound weights since I was five.

by Sarah510 on 4/10/2012 5:23:50 PM

Cool

by JessiJo77 on 4/10/2012 4:13:00 PM

Wake up early and make a gourmet breakfast. You’ll feel energized for the rest of the day.

It’s movie night with the girls, but your new BF calls and wants to go out. Who do you choose to spend the evening with?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.