12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Miley Cyrus goes gluten free!

And she wants you to give it a try, too…

Im gluten free too i habpve celiac and its really hard to deal with im still getting used to it and ive been like this for 2 years but this is my life.........forever

by AliPaige on 4/16/2012 6:41:49 PM

why????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by googleeyes2 on 4/15/2012 5:15:52 PM

Seriously people? You're going to encounter swearing in your life. I'll bet your parents swear all the time. That doesn't mean that she's a bad role model...

by fungirl123 on 4/13/2012 7:59:15 PM

I know people who need to be on a gluten free diet. I never even knew about it until recently.

And Miley is so funny, I know we give her a hard time for the things she says and does but she really is good about being a celebrity. She has been acting a little risque and raunchy but I am sure its tough growing up where everyone is looking at you constantly.

by luckykel on 4/12/2012 3:28:52 PM

Why would people care so much about miley cyrus swearing? I can guarantee all of you that when youre older you might have a moment where you need to let it out too.

by Kelly268 on 4/12/2012 1:37:42 PM

I realize Miley Cyrus is older now but it is really necessary to curse. Celebrities are held up to a higher standard because they have thousands of fans and people that look up to them. I do not even know why people curse. Even if you are 20 it is still not really okay in my opinion... I can understand if something slips out but do you really have to curse in your twitter comments.

by angrybirds99 on 4/11/2012 10:20:29 PM

Everyone was calling her anorexic for a while..... But the gluten free diet makes sense. And guys who cares if she used bad words or not.

by amileofroses on 4/11/2012 10:06:54 PM

Oh, and way to go Miley! Also, I feel so bad for her. I couldn't live without [gluten-y] carbs, so she must be tortured! But I love healthy eating and can see why she now loves (or at least likes/ endures)eating right; whenever I get too lazy to fix something healthy, I come running back to my vegetables and fruit and stuff because eating "un"-healthy makes me feel icky in comparison to carrots and company! Lol. Tong

by OceanWavez on 4/11/2012 9:05:13 PM

Okay, I think everyone needs to calm down about the 'bad word' issue. Bad words don't make Miley a bad person, and there's no need for excessive sarcasm here. I get angry or irritated by some things, but there's no need to be outwardly rude about it. And, in regards to the people defending the 'bad words,' I get that most bad words aren't acually that rare(listen to the movies and shows out there!), and I'm sure the older girls on this site can handle it, but you have to look at both sides of the issue. There are younger kids (9 to 11)on this site along with the 12-18 or whatever age group, too. Just look at the ads on GL.com and in the magazine; I don't think a friendship bracelet ad is targeted for 14- or 16-year-olds. If this were, say, Seventeen.com or something, then I would see the 'bad word' complaints as way over the top, but the fact is that it isn't Seventeen or something. Thanks GL for covering up the words, and please, people, it's not something to bicker over. :/

by OceanWavez on 4/11/2012 9:01:03 PM

thank you everyone who thinks the swearing is not a big deal. she is 20!! GOSH she can say what she wants. shes a young adult. amd thank you to guitargirl7321. she IS A LOT BETTER then many other stars. shes taking control of her life. and thats great. if any of you dont like her, WHY ARE YOU HERE?? Smile

~~~ ryleigh