AN HOUR AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

1 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

1 HOURS AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

COMMENTS

13 creepiest movie characters

Consider yourself lucky they're only on the silver screen!

I am soooo in LOVE with Johnny Depp!!!!

by mnc333 on 4/13/2012 6:42:14 PM

@nikkixd I agree!

by happyone123 on 4/13/2012 6:41:16 PM

the ring and the gruge

by divaj on 4/13/2012 6:33:21 PM

Hahahaha Eunice Laughing I love her

by Lexi874 on 4/13/2012 6:06:18 PM

The mad hatter isnt that creepy, but the oompa loompas i totally agree with.

by SoccerQtPiedc on 4/13/2012 6:00:06 PM

Count Olaf was sorta stupid in the movie Smile
he was way more scary in the books

by mcw3400 on 4/13/2012 5:27:19 PM

i agree with kookies56 and nikkixd and oompa loompas in the first movie are just awkward but not creepy but in the newer one they are hilarious

by Payton K on 4/13/2012 5:21:57 PM

spot on. i had never seen the grudge so i looked the grudge up and it gave the heebie-jeebies :p As for Sid from Toy Story? When I was little him and his toys used to scare me so much that I wouldn't even watch the movie Smile

by sharkheart4ever on 4/13/2012 5:10:04 PM

Totally agree with all of them!!But I love Joker, he is sooo amazing at that part!!!

by shae6364 on 4/13/2012 4:02:22 PM

I love the oompa loompas they're funny! And the mad hatter but the Joker (why did they have such a cute guy play such a creepy character?? btw I loved Heath in the Patriot!) and Sid are definitely creepy.

by unicornninja on 4/13/2012 3:58:45 PM