Dear Carol: My sister is going to spill my crush!
Plan your most productive day yet
Justin Bieber is getting his act together
Feel Good Friday: Watch this school's head embrace his inner Elsa with a snowy 'Let It Go' parody
5 celeb-inspired ways to style your leggings
Best date hair ever? Exactly how to nail the bouncy blowout this V-Day
Yummy and easy vegan meals to make ASAP
What’s your alter ego?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Barbizon Passport to Discovery 2014: Meet Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I
9 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO
10 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ
49 Comments | Add Yours
@toostie82: Ikr? He is really creepy :O I think the creepiest ones on this list are Samara and Toshio... I love the mad hatter though
by kayla9 on 4/13/2012 3:39:25 PM
and the vampire is priest, and the aliens in cowboys and aliens, and the taxi driver in a guy thing, and the whole gov'nt in v for vendetta, wow, this list can go on forever!
by the_last_ninja on 4/13/2012 3:16:49 PM
the oompa loompas are creepy! what about the penguin or poison ivy from batman? and some of the decepticons from transformers. most of these characters i just find adorable. oh, and gollum/smeagol! he's adorable too.
by the_last_ninja on 4/13/2012 3:13:51 PM
I like the Joker and he may be a little creepy but not to where he scares me. So he is kind of a little creepy and sexy at the same time. Heath Lives!
by luckykel on 4/13/2012 3:05:25 PM
Hey Beetlejuice is not creepy he's awesome! jk My older brother LOVES Joker in the Dark Knight. I love that movie it just makes me thirsty...if you've seen the movie you know what I mean.
by Princess Keziyah on 4/13/2012 2:11:35 PM
Dude! They are such haters! I love every single one of these characters! They all rule! If they wanna know someone REALLY creepy, see the new Nightmare On Elm Street! New Freddy is ten times creepier than old Freddy!
by teiaramogami on 4/13/2012 1:39:26 PM
What?! I LOVE the Oompa Loompa's!
***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***
by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/13/2012 1:19:44 PM
by xXMissBehavedXx on 4/13/2012 1:07:20 PM
Don't forget gollum from lord of the rings. Just thinking about him makes me shiver
by toostie82 on 4/13/2012 12:17:54 PM
1) My mom always says the only type of horror film she 100% HATES are the ones the demonize children (like The Grudge).
2) Voldemort wasn't always ugly. He wasn't like that until he got a new body in the 4th novel/movie. He WAS mean before that, but a new body made from a femur, a vial of blood (or 3 drops in the movie), and a hand would be messed up.
3) The witch isn't particularly creepy in my opinion, just scary. There IS a difference.
4) In the books, Count Olaf was creepy. In the movie, he just came off as an idiot and wasn't creepy at all.
5) The Oompa Loompas weren't creepy in the slightest! If you are afraid of clowns, then they would be creepy. However, those of us that love this classic movie do NOT think they are creepy. I am kind of upset that you would put this. they were just meant to be fun.
Ok I'm done. Thank you.
by Emerald_Sparkles on 4/13/2012 12:04:47 PM
What does the kick-off season of Bella and the Bulldogs have in store? CLICK HERE to meet the team!
What does the kick-off season of Bella and the Bulldogs have in store?
QUIZ: Could *you* be a QB?
In the game of life, are you the star player...
or just sitting pretty on the bench?
CLICK HERE to take the quiz,
*plus* meet QB Bella from
Bella and the Bulldogs.