Get some fresh air! 10 fun things to do for Earth Day (and beyond)
Make a move! Why being obvious can get you the guy
Texas HS football player gives the cutest promposal to his special needs friend
Zayn Malik thanks his 1D boys in a touching acceptance speech
Change is in the air, ladies! Find out what your week has in store for ya here...
See what your fave celebs wore to Coachella!
Eco-chic beauty picks you need, stat
What your exercise cramps are *really* trying to tell ya
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾
6 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge…
6 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽
49 Comments | Add Yours
@toostie82: Ikr? He is really creepy :O I think the creepiest ones on this list are Samara and Toshio... I love the mad hatter though
by kayla9 on 4/13/2012 3:39:25 PM
and the vampire is priest, and the aliens in cowboys and aliens, and the taxi driver in a guy thing, and the whole gov'nt in v for vendetta, wow, this list can go on forever!
by the_last_ninja on 4/13/2012 3:16:49 PM
the oompa loompas are creepy! what about the penguin or poison ivy from batman? and some of the decepticons from transformers. most of these characters i just find adorable. oh, and gollum/smeagol! he's adorable too.
by the_last_ninja on 4/13/2012 3:13:51 PM
I like the Joker and he may be a little creepy but not to where he scares me. So he is kind of a little creepy and sexy at the same time. Heath Lives!
by luckykel on 4/13/2012 3:05:25 PM
Hey Beetlejuice is not creepy he's awesome! jk My older brother LOVES Joker in the Dark Knight. I love that movie it just makes me thirsty...if you've seen the movie you know what I mean.
by Princess Keziyah on 4/13/2012 2:11:35 PM
Dude! They are such haters! I love every single one of these characters! They all rule! If they wanna know someone REALLY creepy, see the new Nightmare On Elm Street! New Freddy is ten times creepier than old Freddy!
by teiaramogami on 4/13/2012 1:39:26 PM
What?! I LOVE the Oompa Loompa's!
***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***
by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/13/2012 1:19:44 PM
by xXMissBehavedXx on 4/13/2012 1:07:20 PM
Don't forget gollum from lord of the rings. Just thinking about him makes me shiver
by toostie82 on 4/13/2012 12:17:54 PM
1) My mom always says the only type of horror film she 100% HATES are the ones the demonize children (like The Grudge).
2) Voldemort wasn't always ugly. He wasn't like that until he got a new body in the 4th novel/movie. He WAS mean before that, but a new body made from a femur, a vial of blood (or 3 drops in the movie), and a hand would be messed up.
3) The witch isn't particularly creepy in my opinion, just scary. There IS a difference.
4) In the books, Count Olaf was creepy. In the movie, he just came off as an idiot and wasn't creepy at all.
5) The Oompa Loompas weren't creepy in the slightest! If you are afraid of clowns, then they would be creepy. However, those of us that love this classic movie do NOT think they are creepy. I am kind of upset that you would put this. they were just meant to be fun.
Ok I'm done. Thank you.
by Emerald_Sparkles on 4/13/2012 12:04:47 PM
Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?
Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream!
CLICK HERE to check it out.