12 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

13 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

14 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

13 creepiest movie characters

Consider yourself lucky they're only on the silver screen!

Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog is super scary to me! My family always makes fun of me for it, but he's probably the scariest Disney Villian EVER.

by darkduck12 on 4/13/2012 11:33:52 AM

My BFF lives 5 hours away and I only get to see her every few months, tho we text and talk and email each other all the time. Well, she is coming next week and we were going to stay up really late watching movies. We already have a ton of ideas and probably won't be able to see ALL of them, but we are just looking around for any more good ones. Any suggestions? We love any type of movie.
So far we have 2012, cyberbully, ghost busters 1&2, the clique, the phantom of the opera (we both LOVED the book), Mr Poppers Penguins, Taylor Swift: Journey to fearless, The walking dead, Ballet shoes, and Camp.
We are going to watch what we cannot watch in one night on other nights or the next time she visits which will probably be June. If you know they come on instant on Netflix, that would be awesome.
Thank you!

hey girly! those all sounds like such good movies to watch at a sleepover! One of my personal favorites is Crossroads, which is a classic with Britney Spears pre crazyness. Also, after watching a few movies Netflix will recommend movies that are similar to ones that you have already seen.
Ana D.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 4/13/2012 10:49:59 AM

I LOVE THE JOKER!!!!!!!! i like him even better than batman (and that's saying something!)him with his pencil trick and bombs!

by peewee83 on 4/13/2012 10:21:51 AM

LOL oompa loompas? really? they arent THAT creepy. LOL. now count olaf and all the others i do agree with. i kno toy story is a kids movie but osh, sid is sooooo CREEPY!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/13/2012 10:14:31 AM

What about President Snow from The Hunger Games? Him, or Seneca Crane. ;D Just a thought.

by kookies56 on 4/13/2012 9:32:35 AM

Scaryy...espicially Samara. I think we should add justin bieberr tho.

by nikkixd on 4/13/2012 9:14:12 AM

The oompa loompas from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are not creepy! At least, the ones in the first movie are not.

by ceahorse on 4/13/2012 9:01:58 AM

I agree with the wicked witch of the west from Wizard of Oz that woman give me the creeps use to give me nightmares!!! =) =)

by N3RDY on 4/13/2012 9:01:35 AM

the oompa-loompas arent creepy! neither is the mad hatter!! he was my fave character from that movie!!!

by selenafan11 on 4/13/2012 6:14:50 AM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!