AN HOUR AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

3 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

COMMENTS

13 creepiest movie characters

Consider yourself lucky they're only on the silver screen!

I think all these characters are awesome and by the way most of them are supposed to be Creepy!

by amanishakheto on 6/19/2012 2:59:00 PM

Samara<3 :}!

by Rilu on 5/11/2012 7:48:06 PM

I love the mad hatter!!! I was the girl version of him 2 years ago!!! Join my club live in the moment

by novalesko on 4/20/2012 3:09:47 PM

THEY NEED TO PUT DURZA AND THE RA'ZAC FROM THE MOVIE ERAGON ON THERE! the grudge is a really dumb movie...

by Danerka on 4/18/2012 4:51:34 PM

yeah, but voldemort was hot when he was a kid/teen. I love beetlejuice. and I am a big fan of Wicked the musical, so I don't really find the wicked witch very creepy anymore. Count Olaf is awesome, just because I love Jim carrey, but I wouldn't want him as family. I wouldn't say he's creepy though. more like cruel. I totally grew up with matilda. love that movie. Oh, come on. oompa loompas are awesome! Sid always creeped me out when I was little, I will agree there. And I strongly dissagree about the mad hatter. he's the best character in that movie! He's not creepy, he's lovable! Some of those I haven't heard of, but out of the ones I have heard of, the joker is definitely the creepiest. Ok, that's all I gotta say! Smile

by beachgirl324 on 4/16/2012 2:06:39 PM

I def think The Grudge and The Ring1 They are both kinda of the same but still beyond scareness! I was scared to take a shower for a little while, LOL!

PiNk.

by pinkbunny888 on 4/16/2012 12:37:06 PM

I think that the Wicked Witch of the West is the creepiest of these characters. If these characters came to life, I would be scared all the time! That would be a terrifying world to live in.

by supersingershannon on 4/15/2012 10:18:15 PM

These are really creepy! I think that the oompa loompas are creepy! Like, how do they predict the kids' candy-related fates? Weird...

by Fly1213 on 4/15/2012 9:48:34 PM

TeAm PeEtA HuNgEr GaMeS!!!

Hey girlies, do you love peeta?, Do you wish he was yours? so do I! Join my Club TEAM PEETA!!! Hunger Games, where we talk all things peeta. I'm looking for people for all officer positions, so just leave me a comment saying that you want to be an officer, why you love peeta, and how much you love him on a scale of 1-10
Thanks Girlies!!

by wxyz22 on 4/13/2012 11:09:43 PM

My next door neighbors are creepy xD

by aqua_sunflower23 on 4/13/2012 11:02:54 PM

I always thought Willy Wonka was kind of creepy.......

by janaeworld on 4/13/2012 10:43:51 PM

the girl from the room mate!!! ahhh shes sooo creepy!!!

by <3skiing<3 on 4/13/2012 10:05:26 PM

lol eunis is sooo funny in shes the man. i laughed so hard when i saw they put the oompa loompas on here. sooo true!

by fearless;) on 4/13/2012 9:22:29 PM

I think that freddy is really scary. It would be awlful not to know wheather u r awake or asleep. And i totally agree about rebecca from the roommate!

by yoshilover1 on 4/13/2012 8:50:20 PM

Sid from Toy Story should seek a mental help professional

by chocolateworld12 on 4/13/2012 8:18:50 PM

THE MAD HATTER IS NOT creepy!! He's. Awesome and hilarious. The mad hatter is what makes Alice in Wonderland awesome!!

by abbyglow500 on 4/13/2012 8:08:15 PM

i like what they said about oompa loopas Smile and beetlejuice looks like rageface, LOL

by red716 on 4/13/2012 7:44:07 PM

Rebecca from The Roommate

by Cutesweetie2017 on 4/13/2012 7:20:01 PM

The character I think is the creepiest is Samara from The Ring. If these characters came to life, I would hope they didn't come to where I live.

by otter77 on 4/13/2012 7:13:26 PM

joker

by soccerlover99 on 4/13/2012 6:54:15 PM

I am soooo in LOVE with Johnny Depp!!!!

by mnc333 on 4/13/2012 6:42:14 PM

@nikkixd I agree!

by happyone123 on 4/13/2012 6:41:16 PM

the ring and the gruge

by divaj on 4/13/2012 6:33:21 PM

Hahahaha Eunice Laughing I love her

by Lexi874 on 4/13/2012 6:06:18 PM

The mad hatter isnt that creepy, but the oompa loompas i totally agree with.

by SoccerQtPiedc on 4/13/2012 6:00:06 PM

Count Olaf was sorta stupid in the movie Smile
he was way more scary in the books

by mcw3400 on 4/13/2012 5:27:19 PM

i agree with kookies56 and nikkixd and oompa loompas in the first movie are just awkward but not creepy but in the newer one they are hilarious

by Payton K on 4/13/2012 5:21:57 PM

spot on. i had never seen the grudge so i looked the grudge up and it gave the heebie-jeebies :p As for Sid from Toy Story? When I was little him and his toys used to scare me so much that I wouldn't even watch the movie Smile

by sharkheart4ever on 4/13/2012 5:10:04 PM

Totally agree with all of them!!But I love Joker, he is sooo amazing at that part!!!

by shae6364 on 4/13/2012 4:02:22 PM

I love the oompa loompas they're funny! And the mad hatter but the Joker (why did they have such a cute guy play such a creepy character?? btw I loved Heath in the Patriot!) and Sid are definitely creepy.

by unicornninja on 4/13/2012 3:58:45 PM

@toostie82: Ikr? He is really creepy :O I think the creepiest ones on this list are Samara and Toshio... I love the mad hatter though Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/13/2012 3:39:25 PM

and the vampire is priest, and the aliens in cowboys and aliens, and the taxi driver in a guy thing, and the whole gov'nt in v for vendetta, wow, this list can go on forever!

by the_last_ninja on 4/13/2012 3:16:49 PM

the oompa loompas are creepy! what about the penguin or poison ivy from batman? and some of the decepticons from transformers. most of these characters i just find adorable. oh, and gollum/smeagol! he's adorable too.

by the_last_ninja on 4/13/2012 3:13:51 PM

I like the Joker and he may be a little creepy but not to where he scares me. So he is kind of a little creepy and sexy at the same time. Heath Lives!

by luckykel on 4/13/2012 3:05:25 PM

Hey Beetlejuice is not creepy he's awesome! Tong jk My older brother LOVES Joker in the Dark Knight. I love that movie it just makes me thirsty...if you've seen the movie you know what I mean. Tong Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 4/13/2012 2:11:35 PM

Dude! They are such haters! I love every single one of these characters! They all rule! If they wanna know someone REALLY creepy, see the new Nightmare On Elm Street! New Freddy is ten times creepier than old Freddy!

by teiaramogami on 4/13/2012 1:39:26 PM

What?! I LOVE the Oompa Loompa's!

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/13/2012 1:19:44 PM

Ok then...

by xXMissBehavedXx on 4/13/2012 1:07:20 PM

Don't forget gollum from lord of the rings. Just thinking about him makes me shiver

by toostie82 on 4/13/2012 12:17:54 PM

1) My mom always says the only type of horror film she 100% HATES are the ones the demonize children (like The Grudge).
2) Voldemort wasn't always ugly. He wasn't like that until he got a new body in the 4th novel/movie. He WAS mean before that, but a new body made from a femur, a vial of blood (or 3 drops in the movie), and a hand would be messed up.
3) The witch isn't particularly creepy in my opinion, just scary. There IS a difference.
4) In the books, Count Olaf was creepy. In the movie, he just came off as an idiot and wasn't creepy at all.
5) The Oompa Loompas weren't creepy in the slightest! If you are afraid of clowns, then they would be creepy. However, those of us that love this classic movie do NOT think they are creepy. I am kind of upset that you would put this. they were just meant to be fun.
Ok I'm done. Thank you. Smile

by Emerald_Sparkles on 4/13/2012 12:04:47 PM

Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog is super scary to me! My family always makes fun of me for it, but he's probably the scariest Disney Villian EVER.

by darkduck12 on 4/13/2012 11:33:52 AM

MODMODMOD
My BFF lives 5 hours away and I only get to see her every few months, tho we text and talk and email each other all the time. Well, she is coming next week and we were going to stay up really late watching movies. We already have a ton of ideas and probably won't be able to see ALL of them, but we are just looking around for any more good ones. Any suggestions? We love any type of movie.
So far we have 2012, cyberbully, ghost busters 1&2, the clique, the phantom of the opera (we both LOVED the book), Mr Poppers Penguins, Taylor Swift: Journey to fearless, The walking dead, Ballet shoes, and Camp.
We are going to watch what we cannot watch in one night on other nights or the next time she visits which will probably be June. If you know they come on instant on Netflix, that would be awesome.
Thank you!

hey girly! those all sounds like such good movies to watch at a sleepover! One of my personal favorites is Crossroads, which is a classic with Britney Spears pre crazyness. Also, after watching a few movies Netflix will recommend movies that are similar to ones that you have already seen.
Ana D.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 4/13/2012 10:49:59 AM

I LOVE THE JOKER!!!!!!!! i like him even better than batman (and that's saying something!)him with his pencil trick and bombs!

by peewee83 on 4/13/2012 10:21:51 AM

LOL oompa loompas? really? they arent THAT creepy. LOL. now count olaf and all the others i do agree with. i kno toy story is a kids movie but osh, sid is sooooo CREEPY!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/13/2012 10:14:31 AM

What about President Snow from The Hunger Games? Him, or Seneca Crane. ;D Just a thought.

by kookies56 on 4/13/2012 9:32:35 AM

Scaryy...espicially Samara. I think we should add justin bieberr tho.

by nikkixd on 4/13/2012 9:14:12 AM

The oompa loompas from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are not creepy! At least, the ones in the first movie are not.

by ceahorse on 4/13/2012 9:01:58 AM

I agree with the wicked witch of the west from Wizard of Oz that woman give me the creeps use to give me nightmares!!! =) =)

by N3RDY on 4/13/2012 9:01:35 AM

the oompa-loompas arent creepy! neither is the mad hatter!! he was my fave character from that movie!!!

by selenafan11 on 4/13/2012 6:14:50 AM