Bridget M.

is modding

13 MINUTES AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

44 MINUTES AGO Yup it's #Monday, alright... pic.twitter.com/MLKO0j8vlv

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU

COMMENTS

Get the best beauty sleep--ever

The simple secrets for a dreamy complexion.

Where could one get good satin bedding? Plus, what color would go well with an orange room?
Thanks a bunches.Smile

Hey girlie!  Bed, Bath, & Beyond should have the bedding you want, but if not, as your mom to help you find it.  Try blue bedding for a super strong contrast!  xoxo

Kate G.

by potterandthedoctor on 7/2/2012 11:21:35 PM

Hey!
I just found a super easy way to help acne online!
1.cut of a leaf of an aloe plant, slice it in half; set aside
2.wash face; pat dry
3.rub the GOEY side of the aloe on ur face
4.leave on over night (u might prefer 2 use right befor bed, and the aloe tastes bitter!)
Also before using any new face product, I try it on my wrist and wait 24hours before using it on my face
5.rinse off in mor.
Enjoy! (if ur like me, u might want to do some reach on the computer before trying! ) ;) xoxo

by Krisskatt on 6/7/2012 2:29:27 AM

gunna try these

by cutiepie14231 on 5/11/2012 10:09:49 PM

No wonder my skin has been so dry lately! Lol.

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:11:54 AM

Wow, I officially learned something new today! Time to lay off the heavy creams!
-Claire ♥

by clairebear694 on 4/24/2012 6:21:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, this is awkward, but I have to go somewhere about it. So, my boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months... He is not a virgin, I am. I haven't "done" anything. I mean, yea, you get the idea. At times, I want to, not only for him, but for me too. At other times, I am almost scared, maybe Im worried that I will somehow get into trouble. But apparently, people have been asking him/pressuring him to do stuff with me. I dont know what to do. Help?!?!

Hey girlie,

You might have heard this advice before, but I think it's a great rule to keep in mind: if you feel ready but you're still not sure whether you should go through with it.. that means you're not ready. When you're fully prepared, you might feel nervous but you'll still know in your heart that it's the right time to take the relationship to the next level. You'll feel 100% safe and respected with your partner. You'll be totally comfortable talking to him about protection and how you're feeling. And you'll know you won't regret making him the "one" you share this with. You might be feeling a little bit of pressure since he's done this before, but you are in no rush! It's a personal decision so we can't make it for you, but remember to take this slow and be honest with yourself. If you're not sure, it's COMPLETELY ok to wait. Get to know your BF even more and let things happen naturally! If it's right, you'll know it.
Lauren C.

by indigogirl1 on 4/14/2012 11:43:22 PM

i wish i could just wake up beautiful, so all i would have to do to get ready is throw on some clothes and eat. and u know pee and brush my teeth lol.

by Alykat18 on 4/14/2012 12:21:32 PM

Hey there, im usually a very good student in school but lately im getting really tired of school and caring about my school work and getting some bad grades. what are some ways i can get motivated again to start doing my homework on time and not procrastinating? i always procrastinate and want to stop but i cant. advice please!!! thanks xoxo

Hey girl,

Try rewarding yourself with something fun after you do your schoolwork -- if you're distracted by Facebook or TV, tell yourself that you can log on or watch if you finish that assignment. You'll still get to enjoy whatever's making you procrastinate, and you'll be motivated to finish! You can also enlist the help of a parent or pal to keep you on track.

Meghan D.

by kkkahy on 4/13/2012 11:22:22 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I've been really alone and I don't get much attention anywhere. I sit on my couch 24/7 and no one really cares or does anything about it, and since my parents both have full time jobs it's just my sister, brother and I, and we walk around town on no school days but on other days like after school they both sometimes goes to their friends house and they leave me all alone with ABSOLUTLY nothing to do and since schools almost over all the clubs and sports are taken and I don't Want to go to my brother and sisters practices because I hate the outdoors and I'm still really alone there do could you please help me?

hey! I'm really sorry you're feeling lonely. I know it can be hard to make new friends but there is no reason that an articulate and valuable person like you can't buck up and meet some new people! Here's some fun things to do as well: http://www.girlslife.com/category/weekend-fun.aspx

I really hope this helps!

Helen S.

by Megan1220 on 4/13/2012 6:11:59 PM

Mod mod mod I have been feeling extremely depressed lately. People are bullying me a lot in school, and I'm starting to believe a lot of things they say! In addition, my sister is so mean to me, and not even in the sisterly way, just in the flat out hurtful way! I've been feeling so insecure, and really stressed about huge state tests and finals! Summer cannot come soon enough! I'm just so upset, but what can I do to make these last months of school better?

Hey girl! I am so sorry that you have been feeling this way and are having such a hard time in school. Eventually things do get better though, you just have to start thinking more positively. Rather than get upset about the things that people are saying, you just have to tell yourself that they are not true and that you are a good person. Hang out with only the people that make you feel good about yourself and ignore what everyone else says, they do not know who you really are. If you are stressing out so much find a way to let it out like running or an activity that can let you release you emotions. Also, talking to a therapist can really help with all of that and give you someone to confide in. Best of luck with the rest of the school year!
Ana D.