4 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

7 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

8 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Get the best beauty sleep--ever

The simple secrets for a dreamy complexion.

Here's another tip: to keep from waking up with dry, tight lips, lather on chapstick or some natural lip balm all over your lips right before you go to bed. Wake up to soft, moist lips in the morning! Smile

by Jada423 on 4/12/2012 11:56:49 PM

I honestly hate my life! My parents talk to me like I'm stupid all the time, my friends are always leaving me for eachother, summer is gonna be boring once again, and I can't seem to do anything right! For a long time now I just feel empty all the time, like my emotions are just not there anymore. My whole 3 friends, soon to be 2 cuz my really mean so called bestfriend is moving at the end of the school year, are continuosly ditching me, I took them to see Titanic with me thinking it would make them like me more, but it didn't, they just started ignoring me again! I was really hoping that this summer would be special, and something fun might actually happen, guess I believed in miracles for a second! Even church can't make me happy like it used too, I dread going now, it seems like a false hope here lately, a fairytale, like santa claus for grown ups...I'm so tired, and I miss being happy, what can I do? I just wish I would die

Hey girl,

First off, click this link NOW.

Seriously, click it! There, we list hotlines and other resources for girls who are going through serious situations. If you're feeling overwhelmed by emotions like this, it will NOT help keeping it inside. Talk to someone you trust (like a counselor, priest, advisor, teacher, or family member). If you don't have someone like that in person, use that link and call a number. Open up to them - they're trained to help, won't judge you at ALL, and will help you get all your negative feelings out so they don't eat away at you. Once you get that out, you'll have a clearer head. Write down the things you're unhappy about in a journal. Then take each area and try to brainstorm ways to make it better. Nothing you described is SO bad that you can't fix it. Take your friends, for example. You might be trying to patch up these friendships but you know they're treating you mean. So try joining a new club, sitting at a new lunch table, getting a part time job, joining a town sport, or a new youth group. All these things are GREAT ways to meet new people your own age that have similar interests as you. School isn't the only place to find friends! And you'll probably click with these people wayyyy better because you bonded over something you share <3 You don't have to look forward to the new year, or summer, or the start of a new month to make changes. Make changes NOW and get optimistic NOW. Work towards what you want, whether it's a small goal or a big goal. Confide in people - even if it's not your parents or your friends. We're all here to help and listen to your problems - you're not alone <3
Lauren C.

by selgomez1997 on 4/12/2012 10:44:29 PM

MODMODMODMOD hi, so I have the choice to get braces for my crooked teeth lol. I want them really bad but I'm afraid of novacane needles(when I get teeth pulled first). I fear roof of the mouth needles cause they hurt way more than the other gums shots. Im scared but I want braces so what do I do?

Hey girlie,

Oh man, I've been there. The needles can be way scary at first, but think about it - the anticipation is the worst part! The pain you're scared of? That lasts literally a second or two, then the medicine works and you're totally numb. So take a deep breath and remind yourself of the goal: gorgeous, straight teeth! You're beautiful with any teeth you have but, if you have the luxury to get braces, take advantage of it! You are strong enough to make it through any teeth pulling/dental work that has to be done - and it's all worth it in the end <3333 Close your eyes, think of somewhere beautiful and relaxing (like a beach or a calm lake), and it'll be over before ya know it.
Lauren C.

by Starfan1 on 4/12/2012 10:32:34 PM

Great advice! I'm def going to use this!! Smile

by future_artist on 4/12/2012 8:53:33 PM

Oh i thought this was gonna be about helping you sleep PLZ Do an article on helping you sleep i have trouble SLEEPING all the time...

by 12allie on 4/12/2012 8:13:23 PM

I want silk sheets but I don't think its very comfy, doesn't it feel like sleeping on wet slime?

by rapunzul on 4/12/2012 7:03:00 PM

Thanks!! I needed this Smile Yeah usually what I like to do is make my room cold and snuggle up under the covers!

by Sheyenne on 4/12/2012 6:16:35 PM

i should show this to my mom to convince her to get me silk sheets he he he

by Payton K on 4/12/2012 5:35:24 PM

Thanks for putting this up!

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/12/2012 2:50:29 PM