AN HOUR AGO Your first assignment? #DIY adorbs school supplies with @theduckbrand: http://t.co/53XoMkPIgK

AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a true friend? http://t.co/fHBdp5Enmh

1 HOURS AGO Having a serious debate with myself right now about whether or not to buy Birkenstocks. #thestruggle

COMMENTS

In the news: Cheap jewelry goes toxic

Those cute pieces you like to pick up on the cheap? Well, you might want to reconsider wearing them 24/7.

Im just glad they didnt say body central

by zania on 5/5/2012 11:21:38 AM

my ears hate claire's earrings. they always get this green stuff on them (it's not mold or anything), so then i stop wearing them. btw does this include Aeropostale's jewelry? i have a few necklaces and bracelets from there. thxSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 4/27/2012 7:26:33 PM

I have a bunch of earrings from Claire's, but never wear them. Why would they put toxic things in their JEWELRY MARKETEDTO KIDS?!?!

by sissis1430 on 4/22/2012 7:26:30 PM

Join my club: get thin NOW! It's very fun and we give tips on losing weight, motivation, and healthy recipies! Hurry up and join!

by bubbles3956 on 4/15/2012 6:02:34 PM

geez, however im still gonna buy cheap jewlery. my family isnt the most plenitful in money right now so cheap is good for us!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/14/2012 12:48:31 PM

yea I'm allergic to nickel too. but does that mean that the Clarie's earrings for sensitive ears r toxic too?!? i rly hope not because my top earrings (cuz i have 2), if i take the earrings out, they close very soon. n i only buy my earrings from Clarie's, well most of them anyway. well i buy my studs there and some hanging ones but i mostly get the hanging ones someplace else but i only wear the hanging ones in my bottom hole.

by musikluvr17 on 4/12/2012 6:47:26 PM

I feel like this is old news. I've been told my whole life that cheap earrings aren't the best for your ears - which is why a lot of peoples' ears get irritated while wearing them.

by madibird on 4/12/2012 8:32:21 AM

I wish they would put a ban on the toxic jewelry! Most of my jewelry has been bought from Claire's and I really do not want to be wearing THAT! That stuff is also harmful to kids, too. I have seen on jewelry a warning that says: 14 and older. Still, I do not feel very safe wearing jewelry with those chemicals in them. Is there a list of all the products they tested anywhere?

by Bridgge2010 on 4/12/2012 7:02:28 AM

I will still wear inexpensive jewelry because I don't wear it that often. I'm not that concerned since I'm not ingesting it. Like I've said about a lot of things like this, you can find problems with lots of things you use in everyday life. You can't avoid everything that is potentially harmful to you.

by supersingershannon on 4/11/2012 10:40:18 PM

Oh wow!! I am very sensitive to jewelry! Now I have to be even more careful! Thanks GL!

Hey Girlies!! I know you LOVE One Direction! So, here is my new club ONEDIRECTIONlove where I can hook you up with all the latest facts about these British boys that we love! So stop by and chat all about them babes!!

by Summergirl3 on 4/11/2012 10:37:04 PM