11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

DIY a cute collar necklace

Add a touch of sweet ‘n’ sparkle to your everyday look with this perfectly cinchy Peter pan collar necklace craft.

I guess its sort of cute but I would never wear it... it's not really my style

by angrybirds99 on 4/29/2012 12:30:06 PM

yuk

by SKYRIM78 on 4/17/2012 5:19:20 PM

ummm.....puke.

WHO LIKES THE INHERITANCE CYCLE BOOKS!?
ERAGON(AIR-UH-GONE), ELDEST, BRISINGR(BRI-SING-GR), INHERTANCE.
who loves the movie!? Who loves Ed Speleers!?(eragon)
Look up edspeleersaddicts.com

by Danerka on 4/16/2012 7:07:13 PM

i dont really like it either...

by iheartsmiles on 4/14/2012 10:26:17 PM

wha mani won the march mani madness thing-i forgot to visit the site the day it was posted

by DeniseRae123 on 4/13/2012 4:40:17 PM

me And my friends r going skating tonight Any ideas on clothes hair Nd makeup?

Hey!  dress warm, pull your hair back and maybe a little pale shimmery eye shadow Smile

Helen S.

by natbe99 on 4/13/2012 4:37:25 PM

Ummm... really GL?

by xXMissBehavedXx on 4/13/2012 1:13:01 PM

Modmodmodmod!!!
What stores do u think would carry hunger games posters? (no online stores) thanks!

Hey girl! Usually movie stores sell posters and places like Blockbuster where you can rent movies.
Ana D.

by Deedles1621 on 4/13/2012 12:01:08 PM

ehhh... I don't really like it

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/13/2012 9:25:13 AM

*Baby u light up my world like nobody else the way that u flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when u smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell u don't no oh oh* Recognize these lyrics from 1Direction's what makes u beautiful? If so your a directioner! Join my club...We <3 1D!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 4/13/2012 12:23:07 AM