1 HOURS AGO Why does brunch have to be strictly a weekend thing? I propose Thursday editorial brunch meetings effective immediately. #GLHQ

2 HOURS AGO How many bows’ are in your closet? http://t.co/yMOVfUUx1A

14 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

COMMENTS

Do something epic

Support teen literacy by joining one of the biggest book drives in the nation…

I bet that so much more people (like me) would do this if you didn't have to post it on YouTube....

by xXMissBehavedXx on 4/13/2012 1:00:23 PM

Um... okay, I've already donated about 2,000,000 books to my school book donation - I have to donate more? I'm sorry, but NO way - I'm not being selfish - I've already donated 2,000,000 ( two million books) I think I've done my part.

by Sarah510 on 4/13/2012 6:45:23 AM

Very cool!

by Rgirl12 on 4/12/2012 10:38:40 PM

This is a really good idea! I would not be able to live without a good book... Smile

Hey girlies! Need advice on anything (and I mean ANYTHING)? Just join my Advice Queen page! I'm on everyday and will answer any question ASAP. Hope you join! Smile

by future_artist on 4/12/2012 9:00:39 PM

MOD
hey i have asked both of these questions before but i havent gotten an anwer so here goes... Smile
1. so all of my body is really small except for my upper thighs. Im a cheerleader so this can really hurt me sometimes in mys sport! do you know any certain foods that cause you to gain weight in this area? also any excersises for it?
2. so i have this friend who is REALLY shy and quiet. im kind of her only friend (i dont mean that in a bad way) but I have a lot of other friends I want to hang out with but she is always following me around. Its not that I dont want her to be my friend, I just want some space!
Thanks soo much! It'd really mean a lot if you helped me ! thanks girl!

Hey girlie,

1. Check out these exercises for toned legs! Remember all girls are built differently and, for some, healthy muscular thighs are natural. In those cases, you can't do much about them but to keep them in shape and lean/toned!

2. Try asking her to hang out one-on-one (or even better, with one or two of your other friends!) so she gets time with you. Then, ask your other friends to hang out separately. That way, you each get time together and you don't feel like she's hovering all the time Smile Remember how she must feel at school or parties though, if you are her "only" friend - she'll want to be around you for support. If you want space to talk to someone else, say politely - "I'm gonna go over there to chat with ___ for a sec, I'll be right back!" Then go. Be independent and also considerate of her feelings!
Lauren C.

by pink and purple girl on 4/12/2012 7:28:18 PM

I might try it Smile

by hitthemall#1 on 4/12/2012 5:39:09 PM

i might do it too....but idk if i could give away my FAVORITE book....

by Alykat18 on 4/12/2012 5:35:33 PM

who was that lady i have never heard if her!!! i did this last year

by Payton K on 4/12/2012 5:25:26 PM

This is a great idea! Plus, I love to read! Smile

by future_artist on 4/12/2012 4:34:38 PM

I think every kids should read The Hunger Games! It's such a great book and series.

by supersingershannon on 4/12/2012 4:04:45 PM