15 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

16 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

17 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Dress like dessert: 3 sweet ways to wear pastels

What goes better with sugar and spice than sweeter-than-sweet spring hues?

So... YUMM!

by TruelyInspired on 4/24/2012 8:46:49 PM

Both desserts and clothes, have great flavor and taste in them! Smile

by TruelyInspired on 4/24/2012 8:46:00 PM

I absolutley love all these looks. They're so cute and the deserts are scrumpisous!

by girlystuff121 on 4/19/2012 9:33:01 PM

i <3 the lemon meringue one!

by musikluvr17 on 4/17/2012 7:02:12 PM

do u have any shaving tips?im shaving my legs and i dont want to get any nicks since the dance is coming up

Hey girlie,

Of course! Check out our Shaving 101 tag for tons of articles with shaving tips that will come in handy. My fave shaving guide is this one, which gives a step-by-step how-to so you avoid razor burn, nicks, and other shaving probs! Smile
Lauren C.

by smileygirl555 on 4/14/2012 9:47:09 PM

the first one is sooo girly and cute--tots adorbs!

by ostar21 on 4/14/2012 5:14:47 PM

My club: 'The Agency'
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents!: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/14/2012 5:14:05 PM

Did someone say lemon pie? COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/14/2012 2:41:08 PM

I like the first one! So cute!! I love this idea too! I actually lovee them all lol!!

*Join my club Queens of Hearts <3*

by honeycakes on 4/14/2012 2:07:40 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
i want something really bad and its $44.99 and we don't have the money in are hands till next Friday, Any ideas to save up for a least half?? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Try to set up a babysitting job for a family member or friend, or maybe walk your neighborhood's dogs for a day.
Jordan S.