1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

2 HOURS AGO Get some serious workout inspo from top trainer and supergirl @natalieuhling: http://t.co/eZAZx0eDMa pic.twitter.com/z1Paqwgs2t

4 HOURS AGO Get Saturday night-sassy with this new makeup look: http://t.co/5pBP2zNmnI pic.twitter.com/VEe5Ps78D9

COMMENTS

Dress like dessert: 3 sweet ways to wear pastels

What goes better with sugar and spice than sweeter-than-sweet spring hues?

Do you use polyvore to make these?

by sunnybubbles on 4/14/2012 1:21:08 PM

I love the last one the bestI SSOOO cute!! Laughing

by JessiJo77 on 4/14/2012 12:52:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
this summer my mom is taking me summer clothes shopping for a whole new summer wardrobe!Whoop!whoop! the thing is i don't know what to get or what stores are god for summer clothes.btw i am 12/13

Hey ashsgame, lucky!!! I wish I was going on a summer shopping spree. Chek out stores like Love Culture, Forever21, Wet Seal, Delias, Guess, Nordstrom, Macys, PacSun, H&M, Gap, Express, New York and Company, and Target. Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ashsgame on 4/14/2012 12:48:21 PM

all of them are great.. i really like the smore's

by cherrykiss900 on 4/14/2012 12:18:45 PM

I lovee the yellow dress!!!!

by 15hayhay on 4/14/2012 11:53:16 AM

All of these are soo adorable!!! I think the chocolate is my favorite Smile

by Sheyenne on 4/14/2012 11:43:30 AM

Very cute, but too expensiveFrown

by princess07 on 4/14/2012 11:34:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I need to get money because I am saving up. I get $10 a week, $40 a month. And I need more ways to get money! I am saving up for a kindle fire or a camera. (Or both!) and so, I just need the money by June 20th. Help?

Hey New_York_City, you could try babysitting, donating your old clothes to a thrift store, having a bake sale, or mowing and walking your neighbor's dogs. Hope one of these help! Continue saving up! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by New_York_City on 4/14/2012 11:24:39 AM

i luv the smores!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/14/2012 10:55:37 AM

These are SO cute!!!
Hey! Need advice right now? Well come check out my club, Dear KD! There are different people who can give you advice who have different perspectives and specialties at advice giving. We give advice on any thing! And to all you fashion ladies the Fashionista position is OPEN!!!

by smiles48 on 4/14/2012 10:50:25 AM

Want to brighten up your wardrobe for summer? Add some neon sunnies. A hyper-bright and fun way to add color.

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!