3 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

4 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

6 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Dress like dessert: 3 sweet ways to wear pastels

What goes better with sugar and spice than sweeter-than-sweet spring hues?

I love the top and heels from #1. I would wear ALL of #2. And I think the scarf, bracelets, and heels were adorbs from 3 Laughing

by HolaGurl105 on 4/14/2012 9:14:09 AM

I love the way you did this with the dessertsSmile Love the SMORES!!

by BBMarie on 4/14/2012 7:33:10 AM

i only would wear the second one but i like them all!

by Payton K on 4/14/2012 12:51:37 AM

I desperately need a way to make money.. I owe my Mom big time for summer camps, plus I want to buy an iPod touch and my own phone and be able to pay for it for a year-which I won't be getting from my parents anytime soon. All in all, it rounds up to.. well, a lot. I have passed out a couple of babysitting fliers and I'm doing recycling, which will earn me $2 a week. I'm out of ideas!!
P.S. I love this post!! I think the S'mores is the best. Smile

Hey girl,

Even if you work a lot, you probably won't be able to get an iPod touch and a phone -- it's difficult for people with full-time jobs to save up for those things! As for your mom and the summer camps, ask her if you can do chores to earn the camp, like cooking dinner or doing some extra cleaning. And if you've got a birthday or holiday coming up, you could mention the iPod and the phone and see if she'll pay part of it if you earn the other part. Babysitting is a great way to make money! You could also try selling some of your old clothes to a local consignment shop to earn some extra cash.

Meghan D.

by Nanafofanna on 4/14/2012 12:39:45 AM

All are super cute!

by HelenaPS on 4/14/2012 12:39:15 AM

This is so cool! I totally love the Lemon Meringue Pie OneSmile

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/14/2012 12:28:33 AM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!