1 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

3 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Dress like dessert: 3 sweet ways to wear pastels

What goes better with sugar and spice than sweeter-than-sweet spring hues?

So... YUMM!

by TruelyInspired on 4/24/2012 8:46:49 PM

Both desserts and clothes, have great flavor and taste in them! Smile

by TruelyInspired on 4/24/2012 8:46:00 PM

I absolutley love all these looks. They're so cute and the deserts are scrumpisous!

by girlystuff121 on 4/19/2012 9:33:01 PM

i <3 the lemon meringue one!

by musikluvr17 on 4/17/2012 7:02:12 PM

do u have any shaving tips?im shaving my legs and i dont want to get any nicks since the dance is coming up

Hey girlie,

Of course! Check out our Shaving 101 tag for tons of articles with shaving tips that will come in handy. My fave shaving guide is this one, which gives a step-by-step how-to so you avoid razor burn, nicks, and other shaving probs! Smile
Lauren C.

by smileygirl555 on 4/14/2012 9:47:09 PM

the first one is sooo girly and cute--tots adorbs!

by ostar21 on 4/14/2012 5:14:47 PM

My club: 'The Agency'
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents!: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/14/2012 5:14:05 PM

Did someone say lemon pie? COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/14/2012 2:41:08 PM

I like the first one! So cute!! I love this idea too! I actually lovee them all lol!!

*Join my club Queens of Hearts <3*

by honeycakes on 4/14/2012 2:07:40 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
i want something really bad and its $44.99 and we don't have the money in are hands till next Friday, Any ideas to save up for a least half?? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Try to set up a babysitting job for a family member or friend, or maybe walk your neighborhood's dogs for a day.
Jordan S.

by amanda16 on 4/14/2012 1:39:55 PM

Do you use polyvore to make these?

by sunnybubbles on 4/14/2012 1:21:08 PM

I love the last one the bestI SSOOO cute!! Laughing

by JessiJo77 on 4/14/2012 12:52:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
this summer my mom is taking me summer clothes shopping for a whole new summer wardrobe!Whoop!whoop! the thing is i don't know what to get or what stores are god for summer clothes.btw i am 12/13

Hey ashsgame, lucky!!! I wish I was going on a summer shopping spree. Chek out stores like Love Culture, Forever21, Wet Seal, Delias, Guess, Nordstrom, Macys, PacSun, H&M, Gap, Express, New York and Company, and Target. Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ashsgame on 4/14/2012 12:48:21 PM

all of them are great.. i really like the smore's

by cherrykiss900 on 4/14/2012 12:18:45 PM

I lovee the yellow dress!!!!

by 15hayhay on 4/14/2012 11:53:16 AM

All of these are soo adorable!!! I think the chocolate is my favorite Smile

by Sheyenne on 4/14/2012 11:43:30 AM

Very cute, but too expensiveFrown

by princess07 on 4/14/2012 11:34:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I need to get money because I am saving up. I get $10 a week, $40 a month. And I need more ways to get money! I am saving up for a kindle fire or a camera. (Or both!) and so, I just need the money by June 20th. Help?

Hey New_York_City, you could try babysitting, donating your old clothes to a thrift store, having a bake sale, or mowing and walking your neighbor's dogs. Hope one of these help! Continue saving up! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by New_York_City on 4/14/2012 11:24:39 AM

i luv the smores!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/14/2012 10:55:37 AM

These are SO cute!!!
Hey! Need advice right now? Well come check out my club, Dear KD! There are different people who can give you advice who have different perspectives and specialties at advice giving. We give advice on any thing! And to all you fashion ladies the Fashionista position is OPEN!!!

by smiles48 on 4/14/2012 10:50:25 AM

I love the top and heels from #1. I would wear ALL of #2. And I think the scarf, bracelets, and heels were adorbs from 3 Laughing

by HolaGurl105 on 4/14/2012 9:14:09 AM

I love the way you did this with the dessertsSmile Love the SMORES!!

by BBMarie on 4/14/2012 7:33:10 AM

i only would wear the second one but i like them all!

by Payton K on 4/14/2012 12:51:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I desperately need a way to make money.. I owe my Mom big time for summer camps, plus I want to buy an iPod touch and my own phone and be able to pay for it for a year-which I won't be getting from my parents anytime soon. All in all, it rounds up to.. well, a lot. I have passed out a couple of babysitting fliers and I'm doing recycling, which will earn me $2 a week. I'm out of ideas!!
P.S. I love this post!! I think the S'mores is the best. Smile

Hey girl,

Even if you work a lot, you probably won't be able to get an iPod touch and a phone -- it's difficult for people with full-time jobs to save up for those things! As for your mom and the summer camps, ask her if you can do chores to earn the camp, like cooking dinner or doing some extra cleaning. And if you've got a birthday or holiday coming up, you could mention the iPod and the phone and see if she'll pay part of it if you earn the other part. Babysitting is a great way to make money! You could also try selling some of your old clothes to a local consignment shop to earn some extra cash.

Meghan D.

by Nanafofanna on 4/14/2012 12:39:45 AM

All are super cute!

by HelenaPS on 4/14/2012 12:39:15 AM

This is so cool! I totally love the Lemon Meringue Pie OneSmile

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/14/2012 12:28:33 AM