Bridget M.

is modding

31 MINUTES AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

1 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

COMMENTS

The truth about big-name diets

How they work and whether or not you should try one.

* KATEY PERRY'S ON REPLAY SHES ON REPLAY DJ GOT THE FLOOR TO SHAKE THE FLOOR TO SHAKE PEOPLE GOING ALL THE WAY YEAH ALL THE WAY IM STILL WIDE AWAKE*
Recognize these lyrics from One Direction's UP ALL NIGHT? Then ur a directioner! Join my club We Love 1D!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 4/15/2012 10:14:48 PM

Hey, girls! Need advice now? I can help you with that! Post on my advice queens page and I'll help you with anything!

by Fly1213 on 4/15/2012 10:09:52 PM

Heyy so I have a little bit of a problem): whenever I shave my armpits, no matter how many times in a row I do, I CAN ALWAYS SEE THE HAIR that I just shaved!? Also I know that I am shaving because I have tried so hard to not be able to see the hair that it ended up accidentally cutting my armpit instead. Are there any hair removal creams that you reccommend? Smile thanks!

by *Kailey* on 4/15/2012 9:33:17 PM

When they stick to water and skim milk, u really shouldn't listen to the second part. Water is healthy and keeps u hydrated. Skim milk is basically milk substitute becuase it is milk watered down. Skim milk has 1/3 of the full nutritional value of 2% milk, which is the best kind for growing adolescents. COntrolling the amount of milk u have per day also helps. Even though its high in calcium its filling and therefore prevents u from being capable of getting all of the nutrition u need from a meal. Please consider these things if u are looking to start a "diet".

by HaloAngel99 on 4/15/2012 7:06:07 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please join my club '' The Guide to an Amazing You''. We trade tips about how to eat right, stay fit, get great exercise, and more!!! Join today!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 12:22:46 PM

This article gives really good advice! thanks Smile A good tip to eating smaller portions is to eat of a smaller plate. You tend to load up on more food on a bigger plate because there is more room but on a smaller one, there's not as much space. Also, if you eat an apple or fruit or something about an hour before a meal, you feel less hungry during the meal and don't overeat. I'm trying to get fitter and healthier (mostly because it's almost summer but just for my own good too)

by cookiemonstah123 on 4/15/2012 11:51:48 AM

~ Lauren C.
Thanks SO much. You answer, like, ALL of my questions. Thanks!!!

Smile You're welcome, chica!!!! Glad to help!
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 11:43:16 AM

Tip : Don't spend more then a hour on the computer\ TV unless for schoolwork reasons.
Tip: Get at least an hour of excersise a day. ( I get about three hours!!!)
Tip: It's all what really counts. Think - '' Do I really need dressing on my salad?'' ''Do I need bacon on my hamburger?" '' Just because I'm out with my friends and family, do I need to get soda?'' Juice or water would be much easier.

It's little tips like that that count.

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 9:45:08 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My BFF and I just discovered that we have the same doctor\ pediatrition. Our doctor just moved away so now we boh have to get new doctors. She is getting a really nice woman, when ( I'm a twin, and we have to have the same appointments) and our doctor is supposed to be nice, but my mom wants a man doctor!!! Um... I don't want a man doctor ''looking'' at my body or anything because that would just make me uncomfortable. I have tried telling her this many times but she just is like
''I don't know what the problem here is with you getting a man doctor.'' How do I convince her???

Hey girlie,

Try to explain it to her in a calm, mature way. Figure out why exactly you don't want a man doctor - because you feel safer with a woman if you have any "down there" questions or concerns, because your last doctor was a woman so you feel more comfortable with that, because having a guy "down there" doesn't feel right at your age even if he is a doctor, etc. Try to explain it clearly to her instead of just saying, "Because he's a MAN, mom." It'll help her feel what you're feeling, so she might come around. But sometimes it works out that the best doctor in your area IS a male doctor, which isn't a bad thing! This is their job and they've been trained for years - they see this every day and I promise you, they don't think about it in a sexual/uncomfortable way. It might take some adjusting, but just remind yourself of this - they are trained, this is their job, and there is NO disadvantage to having a man doctor instead of a woman. <3
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 9:40:08 AM

Here is a healthy tip here for EVERYONE!!! You SHOULD NOT worry about weight unless your doctor tells you you should be careful. I'm not saying don't eat good and don't excersise ; I'm saying ( this for everybody) don't step on the scale every day to weigh yourself and force yourself not to eat when you're hungry.

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 9:35:29 AM