1 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

13 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

13 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

COMMENTS

The truth about big-name diets

How they work and whether or not you should try one.

*Katey Perry's on replay she's on replay dj got the floor to shake the floor to shake people going all the way yeah all the way but I'm still wide awake* Recognize these lyrics from 1Direction's Up all Night? If so then ur a directioner! Join my club We <3 1D!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 4/13/2012 12:50:47 AM

Hey chicas!!!

Do you have a question about ur bod that you are too embarrased to ask? Post it on my profile! No question is too personal.

XOXO, Ava

by Pinklife on 4/12/2012 10:36:47 PM

~ Lauren C,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. The only problem now is that my dentist isnt open tomorrow so I'm probably going to have to go to a dentist I don't know or have never been to.

Hey girl,

You'll be ok! Even though you've never been to this new dentist, they've been working for years and they know what they're doing Smile You can trust them! And it's for the best because you need to get that tooth fixed!
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 4/12/2012 9:23:41 PM

Mod:
Do you at GL have any special tips just for working out my love handles?? Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

Check out this article - absolutely love these tips to bust muffin tops/love handles!

Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 4/12/2012 8:13:31 PM

M0D!!!
How can i get tan so my skin doesnt look so dead, and i dont want to be all streaky!!! Help please. Thanks!

The only safe way to get tan is to use a self-tanning lotion/foam/cream, or go to a salon for a spray tan. AVOID baking in the sun or using a tanning bed! Instead, check out this article for our best tips to getting a realistic, streak-free tan Smile
Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 4/12/2012 8:05:44 PM

Mod mod mod what is the average weight for a 5'3 12 year old?

Hey girlie,

If you have any questions about weight and the "average" for your age/height, talk to your doctor! He/she is a professional and is the ONLY one qualified to tell you what you should weigh. (A health teacher or school nurse could also help!)
Lauren C.

by furryfriend99 on 4/12/2012 7:52:36 PM

I have lost 20 pounds since the beginning of 2012 just being more aware of my calorie intake so this really does work!

by littleducksis on 4/12/2012 6:29:49 PM

Thanks!! Smile

by Sheyenne on 4/12/2012 6:20:28 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Okay, please answer this RIGHT AWAY IT IS A HUGE EMERGENCY!!!! Okay, so I was eathing ONE jelley bean and I cracked my tooth, like just a cenimeter less away from the middle of my tooth. Will I have to get surgery, or just get it fixed? I'm only 11!!! Please help, I'm really scared AND it REALLY hurts.

Hey girlie,

You won't need surgery, but you should DEFINITELY go to a dentist as soon as possible to make sure it doesn't crack further! Cracks make our teeth weaker and, if you let it go, it could cause major damage. So tell your parents and make an appointment ASAP! They'll probably use this "paste" to bond the tooth and seal the crack (and/or use a piece of artificial tooth to fill in any gaps)... I'm not a dentist, but a friend of mine chipped his tooth on a glass soda bottle and that's what they did for him! It was painless though and he was back to normal as soon as his appointment was over Smile
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 4/12/2012 5:52:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
NOBODY IS ANSWERING THIS!!! Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while and we have only held hands a few times because they get so sweaty!!! I really want to hold his hand more. What can I do to reduce the sweatiness? Please answer and thanksSmile

Hey girlie,

You could use baby powder (a TINY bit) to cut down on sweat before you meet up with your BF, but honestly I would just wipe my hands discreetly on my jeans and then go for it. You might feel like your hand is sweating while you're holding hands, but he isn't noticing! Plus he probably wouldn't know if it was yours or his. Just take a deep breath, don't stress (stressing can cause sweating, ya know), and enjoy your time with your BF Smile If this REALLY makes you feel uncomfy, put your hand on his arm or put your arm around him instead!
Lauren C.