5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

10 tips for texting your crush

Amp up your text time with our no-fail flirt guide.

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by Jamietwin on 6/25/2013 8:34:41 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by Cowsrule11 on 4/17/2013 6:32:31 PM

I am literally dying here! Just kidding but I do have a problem. I have had a crush on this guy since the moment I saw him (like 6 months ago) and I haven't said anything. I'm not the sort of person you would expect to be shy but on the inside I am. Anyways, he was in my class, and we sat beside each other. I got to know him pretty well and started to really like him. But then he transferred into another class( English ) and I haven't seen him for a while. Suddenly (when i had basicaly given up on him) he comes up with my number, and texts me. I answered but he hasn't replied.i donno what 2 do!!!!

by KeepCalmPlaySoccer on 2/3/2013 9:18:34 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by KeepCalmPlaySoccer on 2/3/2013 9:09:11 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by Little_Chatterbox97 on 1/7/2013 1:57:06 PM

Okay so this boy asked me out, and he hasn't given me his phone number in person. He got a new phone today and put his number on instagram. He doesn't have my phone number. Should I text him or should I wait until he texts me because my number is on instagram or until he gives me his number in person?

Hey girl,

I would text him if he's already asked you out and you know each other, but if you think it's too awkward I would just ask him for his number in person!

Meghan D.

by basketballislife21 on 12/1/2012 9:22:32 PM

hi! Smile
So recently I met this guy via instagram. I've seen him around at school and found him very attractive.
He gave me his number and we began to text! We didn't talk at school but we finally decided to hang out one night.
It was a group thing, he picked my sister and me up and we went to his friends' apartment! It was chill, we didn't really talk much privately considering we were all just sitting around talking as a group haha
Anyways, he sat next to me on the couch and his whole body was turned facing me and the whole night he was just looking at me Smile
When he dropped me off that night, he texted me something and called me babe!
We began texting more and he talked about hanging out with me frequently but he never complimented me, just "qt"
Recently the conversations have been dull; sometimes he doesn't reply but when he DOES reply ,he'd call me baby?Would seeing him again privately help spice things up again? Should I play hard to get or initiate hanging out?

by halikitty on 12/1/2012 8:32:39 PM

Mod! I was out all day and my phone was off. I only checked my phone until a few hours later and found out that the guy that I liked texted me, and asked me if I wanted to go to the festival with him. I am worried that he will think I don't like him. Was this okay? Plus, should I text him back saying, "Sorry about yesterday, but my phone was off and I didn't turn it back on until late last night." Thanks! Smile

Hey Music__4_Life, yeah girl just tell him the truth. I'm sure this has happened to him before. No worries! Smile

Lynae P.

by Music_4_Life on 10/7/2012 1:17:46 AM

Hey girlies!
I have a little problem here....
I have a crush on the most popular guy in school. Sounds cheesy-i know, but he is....
We have only one class together twards the end of the day, and in that class, he sits
right in front of me. He does this weird thing where he stretches a lot in class and
one time he knocked over my stuff and picked it up for me with a flip of his amazing
hockey old Bieber mix hair....we don't talk hardly at all- but he is kinda shy around
some people-and not others.....he also lives in the neighborhood by mine and our
parents were friends in high school I guess so its kinda weird...haha um so ya...
Basically, I'm just wondering, just from this....do you think he might like me?
( I have more stories and info if need be Smile just comment on my profile)

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends. Either way, there's no harm in joking around with him and getting to know him better! Once you know him as friends, you'll have a better idea of whether he likes you and where to go from there. Smile

Meghan D.

by broadwayismine on 9/8/2012 12:32:31 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article