2 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

5 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

6 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

10 tips for texting your crush

Amp up your text time with our no-fail flirt guide.

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by divasa on 6/14/2012 2:09:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I like this one guy and we'll call him x. We were sitting in English(the one class that I don't have with him AND his girlfriend) and he turns to his friend and goes "I like talking to Jamie, she's not girly girl and she acts like one of the guys." Is he into me? There were many other situations that made me think he liked but I'm not sure. Help!

Hey chica,

I really don't think you should even worry about it while he has a girlfriend.  If he has a girlfriend, he's not interested in anyone else.  I'd take this chance to get closer to him as a friend.  So when he and his girlfriend break up, you can swoop on in there as the first girl he might like.

Jordan S.

by jamieelee on 6/11/2012 11:46:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so last week i got a bf and i appperantly i flirt ALOT even when i dont mean too.. is tht cheatin??

Hey girlie,

That is dependent on personal opinion.  But, the way I think of it, is that flirting isn't cheating unless it has intentions of taking that flirting further into physical interaction, dating, etc.
Jordan S.

by txterluver77! on 5/28/2012 7:58:38 PM

how can i flirt with my bgf, who is also my crush? I really like him and im pretty sure he likes me too. I don't think i quite know what flirting is? i smile a lot when he looks at me and he smiles back? What are some flirting techniques?

by daisie5 on 5/19/2012 8:03:53 PM

Hey ckemp, you could just send a simple text saying "hey wassup". Wait for him to text back and take the convo slow and easy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

my crush doesn't even have my number but i have his.....how can i start a conversation with him in this dilemma? o and we rarely EVER talk in real life! thanks! Lynae P.

by ckemp on 5/19/2012 4:27:30 PM

MOD.
how do you flirt a little? like small flirting? cause my crush posted online what he would want in a girl, and he said smart but its good as long as shes smart enough to have a convo with. I meet those standards but how do i show him subtly? i dont want him to quickly find out i like him. i want it to be gradual. thanks!

Hey girl,

If you want it to be gradual, why not become friends first? Being friends is an easy way to get to know a crush in a casual setting. Invite him to hang out with your friends, and leave hints every once in a while that you're into him -- it won't be too obvious, and you'll also get to know him better!

Meghan D.

by sweetari95 on 5/18/2012 11:20:50 PM

modmodmodmodddd!!
i waS texting my crush and since im always myself and never awkward around him, he asked me who i liked. so i was all FREAKING OUT and stuff and told him no one. well now i feel guilty for not telling him because he told me who he likes. (who sadly isnt me XD) but i just CANT tell him. i mean i have experience with telling my crush i like him-it didnt end well. i don't know what to do!

Hey girlie,

It's ok you didn't tell him! If you weren't ready to spill your guts about your crush, you don't have to force it. But if you do want to tell him, try having another text convo in a couple days. Say something like, "So remember when you asked me who I liked? Well... I kinda didn't tell the full truth." Then let him respond, and you can spill the beans then. Deciding to tell your crush is a super personal decision though, so you have to weigh the pros and cons and make sure it'll be the best choice for you <3333
Lauren C.

by lilmissamazing on 5/17/2012 5:18:35 PM

MOD MoD mOd!!!!So a while ago i got my crush's number from a friend. I actually made him guess who it was and he totally failed Smile we'd been texting for a month almost everyday even though he had gf. Then a couple of weeks after that, he broke things off with her. I didn't know and so i texted him like i did everyday and when he didn't respond i didn't mind because it's not like i was with him or anything. And my friend told me what happend so i gave him a few days. It's been two months and he still hasn't teted mr though he flirts with me at school. Should i be worried or not?

Hey Girl!

I think your guy might be a little confused. It sounds like he may have liked you during his relationship with his GF. Even if he has feelings for you, he might simply want some more time before he jumps into another relationship. Give him a little break, and he'll decide what he wants. In a few weeks, try texting him again. If he responds, great! If not, he just isn't looking for someone right now.

Marisa D.

by Monglo99 on 5/17/2012 2:28:22 PM

Haha if u see my comment below I used to be a complete FAILURE at this, but now the only one I'm failing at is #4! (I'm REALLLY talkative) thanks girlslife people! I tink my crush has fun texting me as much as I do him.

by lilmissamazing on 5/10/2012 10:29:25 PM

MOD!
So ive liked this guy since January. A few weeks ago I told him I like him. He was SUPER nice about it, but told me he had a girlfriend. Well, little over a week ago they broke up and he told me he liked me. We went on a date last Sunday..It was awkward. I was so nervous. He talked about it and he said I just need to be myself around him. But since Sunday he went from texting me NONSTOP and saying nice things like hey beautiful. To not texting me unless I text him first. He doesn't say anything sweet anymore and there are far less smileys. When I asked him if he wanted to go on one more date, to try to work things out, he said sure but was VERY unenthusiastic. Where we go is my choice. But since going to the mall on our first date after we saw a movie was bad.I dont know what to do? Any suggestions other than bowling? Also...If he doesnt bring the date up.Should I even remind him? And just see if he brings it up. If he doesnt, should I accept the fact that its over?

Hey girl, maybe go out to eat to a nice place or go to a concert. Maybe doing something with more interaction between each other. Lazer tag could be fun too! Try your best to go on this second date, then see what happens. Just play it cool and have fun. See if he'll text you first, but definitely go out on the second date.

lauren r.