5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

10 tips for texting your crush

Amp up your text time with our no-fail flirt guide.

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I,m getting my first phone tomorrow, and my mom says i should have a limt for calling she thought i should ask you guys because you guys are the best what are some good limts for calling?

Hey babe,

It depends on the phone plan.  Is it a calling or a texting limit?  You really have to judge it based on how often you tend to be texting or on the phone, while keeping in mind that you have to be really careful about going over.
Jordan S.

by emma2112 on 5/7/2012 7:04:49 PM

i text my crush all the time and people say he likes me hopefully we can go somewhere Smile and if you're having trouble not sure if you should text him first, just send him "heyy"

by harley6671 on 5/4/2012 9:04:34 PM

lol i just started texting my crush yesterday and i have already failed at 1, 2, 3, 7, and 9!!! wow im bad at this....i should study this thing!

by lilmissamazing on 5/4/2012 7:15:09 PM

mod mod mod mod
I have been going to this dance studio for the past 11 years... i just joined a cometitive dance team there last year (so this is my second season). My problem is that all the competitive girls r friendly to me in a polite way, but not a genuine friend way. I go to school with a lot of them but we dont run in the same social circles (i hang out with "nerds" while they hang out with their friends on the schools dance team). I'm semi-shy bcuz i usually dont really make really good friends w/ everyone, but i always make an effort to be friendly to everyone at the studio bcuz ive been dancing with these girls for such a long time. Any tips on how to make true frends with them? thanks Laughing p.s. im in hs if that helps

Lynae P.

by jewels96 on 4/21/2012 3:22:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, I've liked this gut for a while now and he just posted on Facebook that he got a new phone and asked for people to message him their number. Should I send a message saying "hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number call me maybe" or should I hold off for a little? P.S. I don't have a cell so we never exchanged #'s and he flirts back when I flirt.

Lynae P.

by prissytail97 on 4/21/2012 1:42:44 PM

MOD.
There is this guy that I like, and hes one of my sort-of friends. I don't know if he likes me but there are some signs that say he probably does. We've been talking and goofing lately, but once we went to the movies with two other friends, and ever since then we haven't been talking a lot. I'm very shy and quiet and he knows that, but how do I talk to him more AND flirt just a little? Thanks!

hey! well since you guys are friends just make sure you say hi in the hall and at lunch and be on the look out for chances to hang out and talk. laughter and smiles and eye contact can go a long way in the flirting department.

Helen S.

by sweetari95 on 4/20/2012 7:03:27 PM

MOD MOD!
I have an issue. There's this guy I like and I get to see him maybe once or twice a month. He's really sweet and funny, but both of our families agree that we shouldn't date anyone until we are ready to get married (which I'm totally fine with btw.) But how can I get to know him better without going on a "date" and without making it too obvious that I have a thing for him? Any ideas? I thought about just texting him but I don't have his number and I'm worried to ask for it since I don't know how and how he will react. Please help, I want to branch out but not come off too strong...
Oh and also I have thin, curly hair in layers, so what sort of style would suit me. Been thinking about dip-dye or getting a fringe (bangs) but I don't really know :-S

Hey girlie,

Could you add him on Facebook and chat with him on there? If not, texting is totally fine! (Next time you see him, say something like "We should swap numbers to stay in touch!" in a light-hearted, friendly way.) You could always meet up and do friendly things (even merge friend groups and do group hangouts) without flirting/complimenting/flirty teasing getting involved. As long as you're both on the same page and agree that you don't want to date right now, you can 100% be friends! It doesn't have to be complicated Smile
Lauren C.

by WOWcow on 4/19/2012 11:43:58 PM

My crush is amazing and we txt so hopefully these will be helpful! Wish me luck!!! Join my club boy probs 101 too please!!

by novalesko on 4/17/2012 5:54:44 PM

Help!!! I don't have a cell phone yet- all of my friends do!!!I can't text them, I ( can) call them but on my home phone... I am very responisble, save all my money - right now I have about 5,000 dollars in my bank account, do chores without getting allowance, help around the house, get straight A -s ...... the list goes on and on. My point? How can I convince my parents to let me have a cell phone? Limited texting and calling? Paying for half of it ( I already tried paying for the whole thing, they refused)help!!! What should I do.

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 11:51:05 AM

I'm totally going 2 try this out on my crush today. And I do have a funny side. This makes me feel good

by darien5 on 4/15/2012 10:33:30 AM