2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

3 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

4 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

10 tips for texting your crush

Amp up your text time with our no-fail flirt guide.

Haha...too bad I don't have and don't want a cell phone. Tong

by fungirl123 on 4/14/2012 5:22:27 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/14/2012 4:20:55 PM

If only I knew this when I was crushing on a guy and was texting him!

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/14/2012 3:52:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Plllleeeeeaaasssee look at this! I've already asked and havent gotten a reply...
I have a huge crush on this one guy, but I'm kinda shy and he goes for more forward, funny girls. Is there a way I can get the confidence to be like that?
P.S. I'm not really trying to change myself only for a guy, I also do want to be braver and funnier.
Thank You!!!

Hey girlie,

That kind of confidence comes from yourself.  You just have to believe that he is lucky to have you around and to get a chance to know you.  That you are funny and confident, you just have to show him.  As long as you convince yourself that you can do that, then you'll gradually become more like that.
Jordan S.

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 4/14/2012 3:30:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
A boy in my class (he'll be K) told me that my guy friend (he'll be R) likes me! I don't like R like that, he's a great friend but not someone I'd consider going out with. I'm also worried about losing our friendship. What should I do? (P.S. K is a really honest guy and wouldn't start a rumor like that if it wasn't true.)

Hey girlie,

If he hasn't come to you himself about liking you, then there really isn't any reason for you to need to do anything.  You're perfectly fine just leaving things as they are and pushing the fact that you know how he feels into the corner of your mind.

You may want to be extra careful about giving him the wrong idea by flirting with him and such, though.
Jordan S.

by MusikRox1999 on 4/14/2012 3:10:41 PM

Hey everyone should join my club friends all around it is just for fun to talk about music books celebrities and anything else and if you have any Qs about boys middle school or anything ele we would love to give you an answer we are also looking for some officers so if you are interested let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Esparkle on 4/14/2012 3:03:40 PM

Good tips- at least they would be if i had a crush. *Cue song single ladies* Tong

by promqueen105 on 4/14/2012 1:37:31 PM

Ok,so,I like these 2 guys.I guy I sorta like,but he really likes me back.Then I like this other guy,but I don't think he likes me back.I really don't want to go out with the guy who who likes me,but he is my best friend,and so sweet to me.The other guy is sweet and kind,and he is also my best friend.We text some,,and the guy who likes me will always reply.We always play some in our text,but also get some seriousness in it.We write letters to each other,and he always writes sweet short letters.But,the other guy I like,we hardly ever text.I'll try to start a conversation,and he may say a few words in the whole conversation.He is really sweet to me,and my friend talks to him at school(since he doesn't go to school with me),and she had the feeling that he doesn't like.I'm really confused right now about who to pick...Please help!!

Hey babe,

It sounds to me like you already know the answer.  The boy you're closer to is obviously the one you get along with better and in turn care about more.  Maybe you just don't like him as much as you could because your attentions are focused on this other boy.
Jordan S.

by mathgeek221 on 4/14/2012 1:27:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I am 11 years old,but I have the maturity of a 40 year old,or maybe even older. But,because of my maturity,I tend to fall for guys much older than me,like,6-7 years older. I see myself getting married to someone 6-7 years older,and being happy that way. But is it wrong to like guys older than me? I'm smart and I know not to do anything I'm not ready for. And there ARE guys that would be willing to wait for me. But,is it wrong for me to fall so deeply in love with older guys?

Hey MadMaddie911, we can't help who we like. I have a thing for older guys too. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, as long as they aren't too old. Right now, since you're only 11, 6-7 years may be too old. Once you're in your 20s I think it should be okay. Hope this helps!Xoxo

Lynae P.