7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

10 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

11 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

10 tips for texting your crush

Amp up your text time with our no-fail flirt guide.

Purplecupcake411- the same thing happens to meFrown
we rarely even get to talk...

by Alykat18 on 4/14/2012 12:05:53 PM

i use my ipod with a passcode i trust my boyfriend to delete them and we just call each other sexy

by millia7 on 4/14/2012 11:37:49 AM

LOVE these tips!!

by j4zm09 on 4/14/2012 11:32:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really think I need glasses. I literally can see nothing! I can't read, my eyes never 'focus' and I think I need them!

Hey New_York_City, scheldue an appointment with your school nurse, and see if they reccommend you get glasses.  If they say you do, let your parents know so they can take you to the doctors. Sounds like you really need them though. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by New_York_City on 4/14/2012 11:28:36 AM

This is really helpful!Smile
Hey! Need advice right now? Well come check out my club, Dear KD! There are different people who can give you advice who have different perspectives and specialties at advice giving. We give advice on any thing! And to all you fashion ladies the Fashionista position is OPEN!!!

by smiles48 on 4/14/2012 10:51:17 AM

I hate how it says not to swear. What if that's who you are? I'm not "girly and cute." I do swear, and I'm not saying you should use like 3 swear words in every text, but I'm not gonna hide that part of me from him. And I have a dirty mind, but I use it in funny ways. So.

by biffo on 4/14/2012 10:43:20 AM

Well i have a boyfriend but we r daating so to be serious with him wld it b bad??

by syeda123 on 4/14/2012 10:24:43 AM

If I had my crush's # (or ALL of my crushes' numbers) then I would totally use this.

by happyone123 on 4/14/2012 9:44:10 AM

MOD!!!
I texted my crush yesterday and he didn't respond (maybe because it was 'hey, what's up?') Should I try texting him back today, or wait and see if he texts me? He is supposed to be going to a band/choir organizational contest today, so he might have his phone on. (I am in band also, but I could not go Frown) Thanks!

Hey Bridgge2010, I think you should wait for him to text you back, especially because he's going to a concert. It might be busy during the day so give him some time to contact you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.
Lynae P.

by Bridgge2010 on 4/14/2012 9:13:36 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD THIS IS URGENT!!!
Ok, so I have this HORIBBLE crick in my neck. Like I can't stretch it. And I've had since yesterday al like 1. Do u have any ways to get rid of it, or at least ease the pain? I'm using a heating pad and some icy hot stuff. And then I have a volleyball game later today and I'm doing some charity work in a couple of hours. So anything that is fast, and works, would be really helpful!!! Thanks!! Smile
xoxo
Maggie

Hey Maggie, yes applying heat or ice will help it go away. You could even try putting a few ice cubes into a sock and laying it on your neck. Even taking a hot shower might get rid of it. Taking ibuprofen could also work. Hope you feel better soon. Good luck on your volleyball game. Hope ya win! Xoxo

Lynae P.