9 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

10 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

Easy prom beauty: Snag Lily Collins' enchanting makeup look

Can't get enough of Hollywood's It Girl? Here's how you can get her fresh face...

Can't use mascara(but I don't need it, so I can skip that 3rd step and the look would still work)

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:48:53 PM

She resembles Audrey Hepburn.

by LilyBS123 on 4/28/2012 11:43:49 AM

she looks so pretty but that wouldn't look good on me because i have light hair :/

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/27/2012 6:59:03 PM

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
IF YOU WANNA LOOK AMAZING ON A DATE, SCHOOL, OR ANYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF THEN CHECK OUT MY CLUB, Fashionistas and fitness RIGHT NOW!!!!! YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE. WE GIVE GREAT ADVICE HOPE U JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by zumba on 4/17/2012 6:56:47 PM

Hey girls! Need advice now? Visit my advice queens page. I can help you with anything. Just comment!

by Fly1213 on 4/15/2012 10:07:27 PM

@ostar We have the same pic so when I saw your post I was like I commented on this? LOL Peace out.

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/15/2012 8:39:50 PM

want to lose weight? need to shed the winter pounds? join my club: get thin NOW! we give out healthy recipes, exercises , tips, and motivation! come on and join!

by bubbles3956 on 4/15/2012 7:41:32 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/15/2012 5:42:40 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Are you wondering what to wear, what makeup you should apply, ect. on Mondays? I usually go with a '' barely there'' yet classic style, like : Sandy eyeshadow, just a hint of rosy blush and a swipe of sparkly lip gloss, a tight fitting ( but cute, maybe sparkly) tee, skinny jeans, and ballet flats. Hope this helped!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 12:21:46 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please join my club '' The Guide to an Amazing You''. We trade tips about how to eat right, stay fit, get great exercise, and more!!! Join today!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 12:18:58 PM

I saw Mirror Mirror and I loved it! I think Lily Collins is really pretty and played Snow White perfectly! Smile

by future_artist on 4/15/2012 11:30:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
hi i know this is kinda random, but how do u delete a club? cause i made one, and i do not want it anymore. thanks!

Hey girl,

Check out our Club Frequently Asked Questions for instructions on how to delete or transfer a club <3
Lauren C.

by Alykat18 on 4/15/2012 11:26:39 AM

*******Baby u light up my world like no body else the way that u flip ur hair gets me overwhelmed but when u smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell u don't no o o. *****
Recoginze these lyrics from WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL by One Direction? Then ur a Directioner! Join my club We <3 1D!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 4/15/2012 4:15:50 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/15/2012 1:54:22 AM