4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Got the spring dance blues? 3 sitches, solved!

Think you’re spring fling’s gonna be a total bore? Turn up the fun with these tips…

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by kaleidoscope_eyes on 6/30/2012 12:28:13 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
FYI: I'm only in the 5th grade. Okay, so there's this really nice boy in my class ( let's call him Ryan) Ryan is totally sweet and smart ( but not in that geeky way) and cute and nice\ kind and funny, I have just the tininest crush on him. Like, 1% crush. Okay so I like him!!! Maybe, all of my friends are like '' Ohmigosh, he totally likes you!!! He has a huge crush on you. Look at the way he looked at you!!!'' Um... what are some signs that somebody likes you...

Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 4/21/2012 1:13:51 PM

For prom we basically have our group figured out, and it's already a big group. We all decided not to let anyone else in so it doesn't get too big. One of my friends invited herself in, and she would be the only single one. We don't want it to be awkward for her being the only one without a date, but we don't want to be mean and exclude her. I'm just ready for prom drama to be over. Help!

Hey babe,

It shouldn't be awkward.  Her being alone shouldn't affect anyone but herself and that's her own situation to deal with.  Just let things be and focus on having a good time.
Jordan S.

by jayhawk94 on 4/16/2012 6:25:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok so i like this guy and hes like one of my best guy friends...or like my only one. We sit next to each other in the 2 classes we have together and everyone says its obvious we like each other. our friends started calling us by pet names and they're making it really awkward between us...what should i do?

Hey babe,

Talk to your friends and let them know how uncomfortable you two are.  If they don't back down then make it clear that you're serious and it really makes you mad.  See how things go from there.  If they're good friends, they'll chill out as soon as they know they've upset you.
Jordan S.

by harley6671 on 4/16/2012 5:34:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK, so two things...
1) I had a crush on one of my best guy friends last year and when he found out he didn't talk to me for like 5 months and we are sort of getting to know each other again. But, i want to have fun like we did last year. Any help?
2) How do I ask my mom for new Vans? I really want some but she says they are bad for your feet if you wear them all the time. Which i know, and i have other shoes. So, how do i ask?
THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
<3 Katie Smile

Hey girl! Do you still have a crush on this guy? It seems like he was overwhelmed when he found out that you liked him, either because he felt the same way or saw you two as just friends. He might not be ready for a relationship of any sorts, so just keep it casual. Talk to him frequently, but not constantly and hang out with him in groups (so it's not just the two of you). Just give it some time and you'll be back to being good friends soon enough.

Try writing a letter to your mom and explaining why you want Vans--like that they would match with a lot of your outfits, etc. Suggest getting a pair of gel inserts so that they will give your feet more support and agree to only wear them a few times a week. If she says no, don't keep begging her because she is more likely to say no.

Colleen K.

by coldplay12 on 4/16/2012 12:21:13 PM

Hey girls! Need advice now? I can help you with that! Just post on my advice queens page and I can help you with anything.

by Fly1213 on 4/15/2012 10:15:16 PM

are you overweight? do you still need to lose those winter pounds? need to tone up for summer but don't know how? well then join my club: get thin NOW! we give out awesome tips, exercises, healthy recipes, motivation, and will answer your questions! I check it every day so join now!

by bubbles3956 on 4/15/2012 7:39:09 PM

The eighth graders in my town are having their first formal Spring dance (everyone is freaking out over it). Oh, the memories . . . my friends and I made a pact to wear PJ pants, and everyonbe looked at us. I don't know whether they envied our comfort or just thought we were weird! Smile

by happydays!:-) on 4/15/2012 7:20:11 PM

A Guy Wanted To Dance With Me At A Party And I Rejected Him Cause I Didnt Know How To Dance To Slow Music.Have Any Advice On How To Dance. Plus He Just A Friend And His Girlfriend Is My Friend

by cuteangel7892 on 4/15/2012 6:04:31 PM

Or, when in doubt, hang out in the bathroom with your friends fixing makeup and crap. Always works when I don't really want to dance.

by mootoo on 4/15/2012 12:38:05 PM