9 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

12 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

13 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

How to get out of a relationship funk

Bored with your boy? Here’s how to bring back the spark…

Oh my gosh...Realationship Funk? Doofenshmirtz reference?

by hermionegirl12 on 6/4/2013 8:40:38 PM

I think all relationships kind of go through that. I remember one of my friends saying she was so bored in her relationship and we all thought she had one of the best relationships. But its so easy to think that about other people.
Try doing things with other couples or doing something exciting. If he doesnt respond maybe he is ready to be in a serious relationship.

by luckykel on 4/23/2012 3:52:20 PM

MOD so I'm going out with one of my brothers friends and he's a grade below me and he said he wasn't gonna ask me out until my brother said he would be fine with it and i said i understand and my brother said he was fine with it. He's sooo nice and now he says my brother acts weird around him and he thinks my brother doesn't like us going out. I don't want him to break up with me because of my brother!! What should I do?? Please help!!

Hey babe,

You need to talk to your brother about it and then have your bf talk one-on-one with him as well.  It's never comfortable to have a friend date your younger sister.  He's most likely conflicted because he wants to make you two happy but he's also very unhappy by your being together.
Jordan S.

by SnowBoarder88 on 4/16/2012 7:33:31 PM

MOD
I was just wondering if it is normal to have like A LOT of discharge (clearish) because unusually have like a little bit but today I just have a lot like almost as much as a period but not quite. So is this normal? Thank you so much!

Hey girl! It's totally normal to have more some days than others. It could mean that you are getting your period soon, but if it's bothering you, just wear a thin panty liner when you have more discharge.

Colleen K.

by Swim_chick101 on 4/16/2012 12:15:00 PM

Wow! Great tips!

Do YOU have One Direction Infection? Then join my new club ONEDIRECTIONlove where we try to find the cure to this sickness! Hope to see you there!

by Summergirl3 on 4/15/2012 10:46:39 PM

Hey girls! Need advice now? I can help you with that! Just post on my advice queens page and I can help you with anything.

by Fly1213 on 4/15/2012 10:16:31 PM

gotta try these tips
this is how my bf and i r right now
thx gl!

by Makeup Artist #1 on 4/15/2012 9:07:20 PM

HEY GIRLS! DO YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT? WANT TO TONE UP FOR THE SUMMER? WELL THEN JOIN MY CLUB: get thin NOW! ITS A GREAT CLUB WHICH GIVES YOU TIPS, THE BEST EXERCISES, ENCOURAGEMENT, AND HEALTHY RECIPES! JOIN NOW!

by bubbles3956 on 4/15/2012 7:31:22 PM

Really helpful, just one question what does MOD mean?

by Lifeispeachy on 4/15/2012 12:17:11 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please join my club '' The Guide to an Amazing You''. We trade tips about how to eat right, stay fit, get great exercise, and more!!! Join today!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 12:13:45 PM