2 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

3 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

4 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

How to get out of a relationship funk

Bored with your boy? Here’s how to bring back the spark…

Oh my gosh...Realationship Funk? Doofenshmirtz reference?

by hermionegirl12 on 6/4/2013 8:40:38 PM

I think all relationships kind of go through that. I remember one of my friends saying she was so bored in her relationship and we all thought she had one of the best relationships. But its so easy to think that about other people.
Try doing things with other couples or doing something exciting. If he doesnt respond maybe he is ready to be in a serious relationship.

by luckykel on 4/23/2012 3:52:20 PM

MOD so I'm going out with one of my brothers friends and he's a grade below me and he said he wasn't gonna ask me out until my brother said he would be fine with it and i said i understand and my brother said he was fine with it. He's sooo nice and now he says my brother acts weird around him and he thinks my brother doesn't like us going out. I don't want him to break up with me because of my brother!! What should I do?? Please help!!

Hey babe,

You need to talk to your brother about it and then have your bf talk one-on-one with him as well.  It's never comfortable to have a friend date your younger sister.  He's most likely conflicted because he wants to make you two happy but he's also very unhappy by your being together.
Jordan S.

by SnowBoarder88 on 4/16/2012 7:33:31 PM

MOD
I was just wondering if it is normal to have like A LOT of discharge (clearish) because unusually have like a little bit but today I just have a lot like almost as much as a period but not quite. So is this normal? Thank you so much!

Hey girl! It's totally normal to have more some days than others. It could mean that you are getting your period soon, but if it's bothering you, just wear a thin panty liner when you have more discharge.

Colleen K.

by Swim_chick101 on 4/16/2012 12:15:00 PM

Wow! Great tips!

Do YOU have One Direction Infection? Then join my new club ONEDIRECTIONlove where we try to find the cure to this sickness! Hope to see you there!

by Summergirl3 on 4/15/2012 10:46:39 PM

Hey girls! Need advice now? I can help you with that! Just post on my advice queens page and I can help you with anything.

by Fly1213 on 4/15/2012 10:16:31 PM

gotta try these tips
this is how my bf and i r right now
thx gl!

by Makeup Artist #1 on 4/15/2012 9:07:20 PM

HEY GIRLS! DO YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT? WANT TO TONE UP FOR THE SUMMER? WELL THEN JOIN MY CLUB: get thin NOW! ITS A GREAT CLUB WHICH GIVES YOU TIPS, THE BEST EXERCISES, ENCOURAGEMENT, AND HEALTHY RECIPES! JOIN NOW!

by bubbles3956 on 4/15/2012 7:31:22 PM

Really helpful, just one question what does MOD mean?

by Lifeispeachy on 4/15/2012 12:17:11 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please join my club '' The Guide to an Amazing You''. We trade tips about how to eat right, stay fit, get great exercise, and more!!! Join today!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 12:13:45 PM

thanks MOD that really really helped a lotSmile

You're so welcome Smile You'll get through this, hang in there!!
Lauren C.

by Alykat18 on 4/15/2012 11:58:51 AM

MODMOD MOD! Me and my boyfriend have the same problem, we have been going out for a year and at first we would see each other all the time and he would text me like everyday. Now, he can NEVER hang out with me, he claims it's because he has baseball practice but he only has it for 2 hours a day. He doesn't even make an effort to text me any more, what should I do?!

Hey girl,

Talk to him about how you're feeling - that you wish you could spend more time together and talk more often, that you miss when you both used to feel really excited about seeing each other. He's your BF after all, so you should tell him when something is bothering you! If things don't seem to change or he doesn't seem to care about your feelings, it might be smart to take time apart. It's ok if he's actually busy - because we all get busy sometimes! But if he's not willing to make SOME time for you to show that the relationship is important to him (and really, how hard is it to text or call for a few minutes each day?), it's probably smart to be single and focus on making yourself happy - without stressing yourself out about him if he isn't willing to do the same for you <3
Lauren C.

by lys96 on 4/15/2012 11:55:59 AM

MODMODMODMOD
My best friend and I are both going through tough patches in life. She deals with it by acting overly happy, and I deal with it by thinking about it quietly. Lately though, she just ignores me and latches onto other girls. but then she'll call to tell me how much her day sucked. I'm so confused...she tells me im the only one who understands her, but I'll be honest in saying that the only reason I'm not completely happy is because she brings me down a little bit, i feel ditched, and like I cant be myself around her anymore. The thing is, it's only been going on for a couple of weeks, and anytime i try to talk to her she apologizes profusely, but nothing changes...she really is my best friend, but I dont know if this is just a phase, or if shes really sick of me. How do I deal?

Hey girl,

It's probably just a phase brought on by how upset/overwhelmed she feels. She might not know how to act around you either since you both deal with the situation so differently, so she's trying to be a little distant to give you space. She might also be trying to spice things up with new friends so she feels better about herself/can put the past behind her. Try being more active in your friendship and asking her to hang out, to enjoy some fun and happy times of your own. Convos with her don't always have to be about complaining/negative stuff, so try to show her your friendship can be happy and uplifting too - that might help her realize she can come to you for BOTH happy and sad things, not just the negative stuff <3
Lauren C.

by summergirl21 on 4/15/2012 11:46:37 AM

Good advice!

by future_artist on 4/15/2012 11:33:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
hey ok my boyfriend texted me yesterday, randomly after not texting me and asked "Can we just be friends?"
wow. i wasn't expecting it. i asked why, and he said that we should just see other people.
i think that was a bunch of crap...there's probably a real reason why he did it...anyway i have wasted 6 months on this jerk and now i just feel kinda lost. he was my first real boyfriend so this is my first real heartbreak. i'm just so confused how he could love me one day and then just stop.

Hey girl,

I've been there! I think lots of us have. The truth is, he probably didn't go from loving you one day to stopping the next. He's probably been feeling out of sorts for a while, or thinking about it for a while, but most boys hate conflict - and they hate making girls sad by breaking up with them. So they stay quiet about it, become distant for a while, let it all grow bigger and bigger inside their own heads... and by then, the girl usually gets frustrated enough that SHE does the dirty work and breaks up for him. Who knows what happened that made him finally speak up, but don't dwell on it. Take a deep breath and accept it - then work on making yourself happy by surrounding yourself with friends and loved ones, joining a new club or picking up a new hobby, etc. Also, he did this through a TEXT message after you have been dating for 6 months. Talk about disrespect! You're sooo much better than this, babe. Breakups are hard so it's ok to feel upset for a while, but know that you deserve so much more <3 And you'll find it when you're ready!
Lauren C.

by Alykat18 on 4/15/2012 11:17:51 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I need some advice on how to tell my bf that I just wanna be friends... There's a catch, though. Whether or not things are awkward, we are still going to see eachother on at least a weekly basis because our moms and brothers are best friends! He asked me out about 2 weeks ago, but I just don't feel anything different than I used to, which isn't much.... HELP PLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Dating is all about seeing if you two would work out or not. Sometimes it doesn't jive, and that's ok! You have to do this in person, so grab him after school or meet up somewhere neutral, like a diner or cafe. Tell him you think he's an awesome guy and the past 2 weeks have been fun, but you have to be honest and tell him you think you're better as friends. Apologize and make sure he knows how much you want to stay friends because you think he's a great guy. All breakups are hard so he might be a little upset, but be understanding and nice about it - and things will get back to normal soon <3
Lauren C.

by the.musician.98 on 4/15/2012 11:12:16 AM

MODMOMOD
My friend always hooks onto guys as soon as they talk to her. I would like to help her out but she talks about them all the time. Help!

Hey girlie,

We all have different flirting/dating styles... and even though YOU might not roll this way, your friend isn't technically doing anything wrong. She might seem a little boy-crazy, but that's actually super normal! Make sure you balance your convos by talking about more than just boys (school, basketball practice, One Direction, the Pretty Little Liars plot... mix things up!), but try to support her and put yourself in her shoes. To her, each of these boys could potentially be the love of her life - so why not go along for the ride, enjoying the excitement, and seeing where things go! It could be fun Smile
Lauren C.

by jumpersb on 4/15/2012 9:30:26 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/15/2012 1:53:26 AM