10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Is winning back my ex worth it?

I broke up with him and now I want him back. I just wish he weren’t so mean…

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My bf and I decided to take a break. But, he just meant not to text as often because we were ALWAYS talking.
My mom invited him over tomorrow, and I'm afraid of what my dad will think. I want him over and so does my mom. My sister doesn't like him anymore because she thinks he drags me around. He has changed.
Any advice on how to be okay with my dad and sis?

Hey girl,

I'm sure your dad and sister will be nice to him while he's over, even if they don't like him. Tell them that while you're taking a break, you still care about him and want them to be nice to him.Even if they don't like him, they'll do it for you!

Meghan D.

by allisonwostn on 6/30/2012 4:00:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! So I like this guy for the whole time and we all know it's almost summer but until now I still don't know if he likes me! We still communicate even though we don't have any classes together. Can you please tell me any tips or signs if a guy likes a girl back or not? Thanks!

Hey Girl,

You gotta start flirting a little to find out if he likes you! If he flirts back, then you know! Try to compliment him on something he's good at or laugh about his jokes. Maybe he's shy and doesn't know if you like him back so make the first move, chica!
alicia m.

by JaliceFan01 on 4/18/2012 3:41:48 PM

I don`t think it is worth it if he is being a bully and a jerk then why go out with him you can find a guy sooo much better then he is. But i still think you should talk to him bout it.

by turtles121400 on 4/16/2012 7:36:08 PM

i think it is probably best for both of you if you just stayed friends

by Miepster99 on 4/13/2012 11:26:19 PM

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/13/2012 7:53:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so I'm in 6th grade and I like this one 7th grader. Only 2 people know.... and I don't want any one to tell. But I kinda want him to notice me without realizing I like him. What should I do or say? Thank you. Also, how might I show him that I'm not immature like a lot of 6th graders and that it's ok to like a girl who's younger than you?

hey! the best thing you can do is try to befriend him. Smile when you see him and say hi sometimes Smile

Helen S.

by Malia23 on 4/13/2012 7:44:58 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!
I have liked this guy forever and everyone said he liked me. So i told him i liked him. He then said he liked me too. So we were in a relationship i think... Then 3 days later he said he didn't like me anymore. Then like 1 day later he told my friend he liked one of my best friends. The only problem is I still like him!!!! Can you give me some tips to get over him.

Helen S.

by rachelnrocks on 4/13/2012 7:38:47 PM

well that dude isnt happy.....

by red716 on 4/13/2012 7:38:27 PM

MOD
An add on to my question before: What should I say. and I forgot to add, I have a little crush on him.

Hey! sorry, could you remind me what your question from before was? we mods get a lot of comments and I'm not sure which one this is about, thanks Smile!

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 4/13/2012 7:31:50 PM

MOD!!!!!!
truth is my friend, I don't want a bf. Not because I don't like anybody but because of my fear of hurting him. I already planned out my life and i decided that I don't want to get married, and everybody thinks I'm crazy because i don't want a bf and don't want to get married.But it's all because I don't want to hurt people anymore. I'm tired of hurting people's feelings. Why can't I live a single life?
Besides, even if I liked somebody nobody would like me because I'm too ugly.But how do i get everybody else that thinks I'm crazy to leave me alone?

Hey! well first of all, you aren't ugly. being single is totally fine, and you should just ignore your friends when they make a big deal out of it and tell them to knock it off. good luck!

Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 4/13/2012 6:35:36 PM

MODMODMOD!
Just a follow up Q (thanks for answering the first one), does that mean he's a jerk of a guy, and I should stop liking him? Or like, not really?

Hey! sorry we get a lot of questions here, could you remind me of yours so I can answer it better? thanks girl!

Helen S.

by uni301 on 4/13/2012 6:10:34 PM

MOD MOD
How do you ask a guy for his number that is in the grade below you?
Ive known this guy for a while now, and our little sis' are good friends. How can I ask for his number and not embarrass myself?

hey! Just ask him casually, and if he acts awkward brush it off. you can do it!

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 4/13/2012 5:25:33 PM

MODMODMOD!
Ok, so before spring break, my crush was being really nice and sweet to me, and we were getting along really well. Then he missed the week of school before spring break, and now, after spring break, he's acting like a total jerk to me. He's made rude comments, and had said things that he knew sounded perverted anyway. He shouted out to the class that I wasnt paying attention, because I needed help and said that I wasn't, therefor, he shouted it out to the class. He isn't talkign to me as much as he was before, and whenever we do talk, unless he asking me for help in math, he looks really annoyed. What's gotten into him?

Hey!  sometimes boys are just moody like that. I would just ignore him until he snaps out of it Smile

Helen S.

by uni301 on 4/13/2012 5:18:43 PM

He may or may not be worth your time and effort. But if you want him back make yourself irresistible to him and see what happens.

Just like us, guys can get hurt too, but if he is acting like a bully you may want to pass on him. Let us know how it goes.

by luckykel on 4/13/2012 2:59:23 PM

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club ♥One Direction♥! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/13/2012 1:14:20 PM