8 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

9 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

10 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

Hide and Seek - An original short story

Hey babes! Here's a cute short story written by GL reader Leah C., age 11. Take a look and tell us what ya think in...

wow thats embarrassing!

by drummergirl133 on 4/18/2012 10:19:09 AM

Hey girls! Do you have curly or wavy hair? Then join my new club Curly Girls! This club will tell you how to make your curls look amazing and girls who already have amazing curly hair can give their advice to others! Please join and officer positions are open! Smile

by emonkey4 on 4/17/2012 8:28:44 PM

That's a really good story!

by supersingershannon on 4/17/2012 7:53:50 PM

Omgosh!!!!!!!!!! That's to funny!!!!!!

by JessiJo77 on 4/17/2012 7:38:21 PM

Do you need advice or want a friend to vent to who promises never to judge you?? Then come to my profile girlie Smile
I love making new friends on GL and have a talent in giving advice.
I'd love to help with any problem you're having..big, small, embarrassing...whatever. Please don't be nervous to ask me anything. I'd love to help you out Smile

Hope to talk to ya soon!

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 4/17/2012 7:35:32 PM

LOL! she raded you out!

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/17/2012 7:30:55 PM

WHOA. guys and girls sharing the same locker room?! and why did he start looking in the lockers. but otherwise i would be like "oh yeah we were totally watching the guys change!" just kidding (:

by dramaqueen122 on 4/17/2012 6:49:58 PM

I've written a short story based on a chain of dreams I had one week! How do I get it put on the site?

by mnc333 on 4/17/2012 6:05:27 PM

lol thats funny

by fearless;) on 4/17/2012 5:25:34 PM

I hate to say it but if I was Rebekah I... would rat my friend out!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/17/2012 4:38:58 PM