6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

8 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Hide and Seek - An original short story

Hey babes! Here's a cute short story written by GL reader Leah C., age 11. Take a look and tell us what ya think in...

wow thats embarrassing!

by drummergirl133 on 4/18/2012 10:19:09 AM

Hey girls! Do you have curly or wavy hair? Then join my new club Curly Girls! This club will tell you how to make your curls look amazing and girls who already have amazing curly hair can give their advice to others! Please join and officer positions are open! Smile

by emonkey4 on 4/17/2012 8:28:44 PM

That's a really good story!

by supersingershannon on 4/17/2012 7:53:50 PM

Omgosh!!!!!!!!!! That's to funny!!!!!!

by JessiJo77 on 4/17/2012 7:38:21 PM

Do you need advice or want a friend to vent to who promises never to judge you?? Then come to my profile girlie Smile
I love making new friends on GL and have a talent in giving advice.
I'd love to help with any problem you're having..big, small, embarrassing...whatever. Please don't be nervous to ask me anything. I'd love to help you out Smile

Hope to talk to ya soon!

by maggie183 on 4/17/2012 7:35:32 PM

LOL! she raded you out!

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/17/2012 7:30:55 PM

WHOA. guys and girls sharing the same locker room?! and why did he start looking in the lockers. but otherwise i would be like "oh yeah we were totally watching the guys change!" just kidding (:

by dramaqueen122 on 4/17/2012 6:49:58 PM

I've written a short story based on a chain of dreams I had one week! How do I get it put on the site?

by mnc333 on 4/17/2012 6:05:27 PM

lol thats funny

by fearless;) on 4/17/2012 5:25:34 PM

I hate to say it but if I was Rebekah I... would rat my friend out!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/17/2012 4:38:58 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!