4 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

7 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

7 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Hit the trails for a morning hike

Get in good with Mother Nature this Earth Day...

I recently got my permit (well not recently, actually the beginning of the school year) and you know how they ask if you wanna be an organ donor or not? Well I didn't expect the question and he DMV people can get a little bit annoyed if you waste their time, so I just thought real quick and said no. Some time afterwards, it came up in a conversation with my fam about whether or I had yes for organ donor on my license, and when I said no, they all were shocked and I felt like a bad person. they all are willing to be one, but whenever I think about my organs continuing to be used, in someone else's body, like still alive and all that......it just freaks me out. I feel like I'm so selfish because it could save lives but it really does make me very uncomfortable to think about. I don't know if I should change the designation when I go back or not. Please help?

Hey girlie,

It's your decision, don't let anyone else convince you to if you're not sure.  Who knows, maybe in a few years you'll change your mind.  But for now, do what you think is best.
Jordan S.

by macca21 on 4/16/2012 8:55:48 PM

This sounds awesome, but my friends are lazyyyyyyy!!!!!!

by Fly1213 on 4/16/2012 8:41:46 PM

So recently i've been staying home alone and my mom told me not too answer the phone or door. I thought it was super over protective telling me not to answer the phone.So one day my friend called to tell me we had dance practice and i picked it up.Once i told my mom she said all this about how she cant trust me and now she thinks im doing "funny stuff" on the internet! How can i gain trust and how do i talk to her about all this?

Hey babe,

It may be a bit irrational of her, but you did go against her wishes.  Have a talk with her about it and let her know how sorry you are and how much you want to do better.  Ask her how you can win back her trust, and do what she says.
Jordan S.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 4/16/2012 8:12:34 PM

i love going hiking! it's so fun, especially when you're hiking up somewhere like a hill with really nice views!

by music_lvr on 4/16/2012 5:42:51 PM

Hey girls! are you struggling with weight? can't lose your stomach fat? dying to tone up for your summer vacay? then join my club: get thin NOW! we give out tips, rercipies, and motivation every day! join today! we have officer spots open!

by bubbles3956 on 4/16/2012 5:31:16 PM

Sounds fun! I'm going to do this!!!! Laughing

by future_artist on 4/16/2012 4:53:25 PM

OOh that sounds like fun! I am going to try that with by friends!

Join the club One Direction Infection! It's a great club where we discuss all things 1D! Just visit my profile, go under my clubs, click it, and join today!!!

by livibear on 4/16/2012 3:21:36 PM