10 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

11 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

12 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

The secret of being happy

Can you be happy all the time? Karen the editor gets real...

HEY EVERYONE!!! Do you want a club that you can ask questions and get help within a day and get all kinds of tips? Then join club BE AMAZING. In this club you can get tips, if you have questions then answers and you can just BE AMAZING!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:24:35 AM

*****CALLING ALL WRESTLING DIVAS*****

Do you enjoy watching wrestling? Do you think it's pretty awesome? Then join Wrestling Divas Only!!! In this club we talk all about wrestling. We talk about the weekly events and you can tell your opinion on the events, situations, matches and more! Who said only guys like wrestling? Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/8/2012 11:15:44 AM

i love to write and when i write i want others stangers to feel something anything and this made me feel wonderful the message is so clear and with some sweet advice and humor thrown in i live for GL magazine and how it benefits my life thank you =)

by makmnm on 5/4/2012 10:35:36 AM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:36:14 PM

i luv it!!

by laylycrazyhumor on 4/29/2012 11:42:44 AM

Same here. I was talking to a group of just 7 including me. I had my two besties, two friends, and two random nice guys. I wished that moment would never end. It was so fun. I know that guys shouldn't make me that happy, but my crush was strangely very close to me. He wasn't even in on the conversation.

by Gabriella123 on 4/28/2012 5:22:08 PM

omg i read this anyways i like this article

by cutiepie14231 on 4/25/2012 8:32:06 PM

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect; it means that you've decided to see beyond the imperfections. <3

by unicornninja on 4/24/2012 9:37:47 PM

<3 <3 <3.

by wisherdreamer<3 on 4/23/2012 6:19:35 PM

this is like my fave article...ever! its sooo sweet!

by amlove on 4/18/2012 10:33:16 AM