4 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

7 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

7 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

5 ways to make your fave meals vegetarian

Try our fave switch-a-roos this Earth Day...

Actually,I already do some of this. I'm semi-vegetarian, so I only eat poultry and fish for meats. Black bean burgers are actually pretty good. I've had them before a lot.
It's not as hard as you think to go meatless for a day, and for me, going semi-vegetarian isn't that bad. Because turkey is better for you, there are so many turkey options that you won't miss your beef or pork much at all.
By now, it's been long enough since I've actually eaten pork or beef that I get sick when I eat it, so I don't have much incentive to do so.

by Pauline07 on 4/11/2013 10:45:53 PM

Actually @Topaz1116 there are many different types of vegetarians. Some vegetarians eat eggs and other dairy products (lacto-ovo) and some eat fish. (Pescetarian) others eat poultry and not fish or meat (pollotarian) there are so many different types of vegetarians out there and many are misinformed about it. I am a pescetarian and that's how I get my protein. From tuna and salmon. A 6 oz can of tuna actually has 40 grams of protein.

by molls101 on 4/11/2013 6:23:32 PM

Vegan for life! Smile Animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment, or abuse in any way. Go veg!

by phoebeanne on 4/11/2013 5:50:46 PM

@topaz1116 I'm the same as you! I don't eat meat and eggs Smile I was vegan for half a year but I had to stop for medical reasons Frown

by txtingirl on 4/11/2013 5:22:28 PM

im already vegetarian, is anyone else? is anyone vegan?

by randommmm on 11/19/2012 8:29:13 PM

My fave dish is probably green curry...

by topaz1116 on 9/8/2012 6:39:49 PM

And @kikikim8, SALMON IS NOT VEGETARIAN!!!

by topaz1116 on 9/8/2012 6:38:58 PM

I've been veggie with no eggs (but I'm not vegan, I still drink milk) my whole life and if you know what they did to the animals, you'd wanna be one too. They drive bars through cow's heads at the most HUMANE factories. They make hens lay eggs nonstop and when they can't lay anymore, they kill them. It's sickening...

by topaz1116 on 9/8/2012 6:38:17 PM

And instead of a beef burger ... try a salmon burger!

by Kikikim8 on 6/15/2012 9:49:49 PM

I love tofu curry! Panang, to be exact

by promqueen105 on 5/17/2012 8:35:53 PM