6 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

7 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalkā€”get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

8 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

5 ways to make your fave meals vegetarian

Try our fave switch-a-roos this Earth Day...

i am vegetarian and i am happpy u posted this beacaaues people allways ask how hard it is and it is not hard at all\
i actually like tofu and soy products bettter than meat
i think ,may 9th (my birthdfay) should be vegaterian day!

by isabellakd55 on 4/28/2012 8:46:34 AM

all last summer i was a vegetarian, but it was so hard because my family loves eating steak and stuff...so since i didn't eat the steak and beef and stuff i don't really like it..so now i only like ground turkey or fresh turkey off the bird lol, pepperoni, hot dog and chicken

by kaylablaze33098 on 4/27/2012 10:42:32 AM

I need to try this!

Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 5:25:19 AM

THIS IS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD: FISH IS A MEAT! ANYTHING "OF THE FLESH" IS MEAT!
Also, go for Boca burgers too. they are sooo good!

by Danerka on 4/23/2012 5:19:35 PM

Proud Vegetarian Of 4 Years Smile GO GREEN !

by AmberJayy on 4/23/2012 12:54:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I do gymnastics 12 hours a week, and lately my body hurts really bad whenever I'm doing anything. My lower back kills, my shoulder hurts, my hip makes it hard to run, my knees kill when I walk around afterwards, and my ankle hurts. I love gym, but it's not fun at all when everything hurts like it does. I can't preform my best, and it's just so painful. I feel like my body is giving up on me. What should I do?
PS I keep getting injured to the point where I have to take three week breaks. My hamstring almost tore off my bone, and I've torn several ligaments in my ankle as well as havinh a broken toe right now...

hey girly! it sounds like you should really talk to your trainer and coach and see whats up. after long and hard workouts though ice baths are really good for helping with aches and pains and will help make you not so sore the following day
Ana D.

by summergirl21 on 4/20/2012 11:57:20 AM

My fave veggie dish is vegetarian nachos. I'm not going to try to go vegetarian this Earth Day because I already am a vegetarian! Haha

by supersingershannon on 4/19/2012 6:55:26 PM

Mod mod mod! i need n answer quick!
so today at school i think i got my period. it was brownish and a little dark red. i put on a panty liner but that was around 1:00. since then i have only had a little bit of blood (i mean a tiny bit) except for when i wipe after i use the bathroom i see blood (when i pee) like from earlier. first of all do i even have my period because i haven't been crampy or moody! i have had discharge for about 1 year though and my body is mature! also, why isn't any more blood coming? is this normal?!?! help!

Hey girlie,

Periods start off slow normally, then your flow gets heavier as the days pass. It's almost definitely your period, so keep an eye on it and adjust your protection (pantyliner, pad, etc.) according to your flow. Don't panic - this is totally normal! Some girls even get their periods for a day and it stops because it's normal for your period to be irregular at first. And yep, sometimes you don't notice cramps/mood swings either - totally annoying because it can catch you off guard, but it's all normal! <3
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 4/19/2012 6:14:30 PM

By the way I join the club How to get healthy. I constantly update it with easy healthy tips.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/19/2012 4:57:33 PM

Not a Vegetarian but Black bean burgers are great! You should try them if you haven't, they add spice and flavor great for alternatives at a BBQ!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/19/2012 12:12:46 AM