AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Get clear skin in time for spring!

Scrub-a-dub your way to perfectly smooth skin with our three top product picks…

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have terrible under eye circles. What can i do about them? and whenever i use a concealer, u can usually see my pimples in my nose area. What gives?

Hey chica, for the under-eye circles, make sure you're gettin' plenty of sleep and are eating a healthy diet. Especially fill up on fruits and veggis, and nix the salt. If ya want a remedy, try laying down with cool, damp tea bags over your eyes for about ten minutes for a few mornings. And as for your nose, concealor works differently on different parts of your face depending on their oil content.
Carrie R.

by MarisaMermaid99 on 6/12/2012 4:34:42 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have terrible bumps around my nose area and it looks REALLY bad. Should I use a pore strip? And what can I use to keep it from coming back?

Hey babe, the best thing to do is to keep the area clean. Use an anti-bacterial face wash twice a day, and exfoliate once a week. Washing with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide would probably help, too.
Carrie R.

by MarisaMermaid99 on 6/12/2012 4:26:51 PM

I have acne and have had it for 4 years. I want to go to a Dermatologist but my mom wont let me. She thinks its a waste of time,that they will tell me that there is nothing they can do and waste her money. How can I convince her that it might be benificial to me?

Hey babe,

I had really bad acne and my dermatologist pinpointed exactly what was causing it and prescribed me either pills or creams for it.  I would research some stuff on the internet about dealing with hormonal acne or the benefits of a dermatologist or even Acutane.  Show her that you're serious with some proof!
Jordan S.

by jennyusa123 on 6/6/2012 8:55:56 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I was wondering if you have any good recipes for facial masks for oily/pimply skin?

Hey girl,

This post has some good tips, but anything with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide will work! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/18/Blemish-busters.aspx

Meghan D.

by greenbluepurple1 on 6/2/2012 6:13:34 PM

i have acne on my face and i have tried everything to make it go away but nothing seems to work!!! is there any remedies or face washes that are SURE to work?!?!? and are there any that work FAST aswell?

by AWESOMEAJ on 5/27/2012 3:10:10 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
how do i get rid of a shiny nose (bsides washing my face)???

Hey Girl!

I have plenty of tips for you! Dipping a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and going over the oily areas of your face will help. The alcohol will absorb the oil right away. There are many types of oil sheets which you can swipe over your face to help ya feel less slick. They're quick and easy. For face lotion, use something light. You want to stay moisturized, but don't need anything heavy.

Marisa D.

by WhoAmI? on 5/21/2012 1:52:03 PM

I <3 burts bees I already have normal clear skin here is my night routine girlies!
Face mask: Sometimes
Wash whole body (that includes back and neck)
Tone (using lavender& water)
Pimple medicine: LOVE LOVE LOVE MARIO BUDESCO using drying cream for light break outs and bufferning lotion for OH NO I CANT GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW pimples
Moisterize: using petroleum jelly aka vaseline
Here is morning
Wash face and neck
Pimple medicine but only if i really need some and only drying cream
sunscreen even in winter babes
concealer over drying cream which already gives coverage but you have to rub it in!

by smilygirl008 on 5/15/2012 8:04:18 PM

my face is discolored with white spots near the corners of my lips, on my cheeks, and on the outside corners of my or under it. any ways to get rid of them?
PS i dont want to use makeup to conceal them
Thx

Hey girl,

I would talk to your doctor or dermatologist. They'll know the best way to cure your skin so you won't have to cover it!

Meghan D.

by owlzrock on 5/12/2012 8:27:57 AM

I have these weird tiny pimple on my arms. Some white stuff comes out when I squeeze it. Ive had these bumps for YEARS!! My mom says I get them for sweating And it should go away by the end of summer. And It hasnt last summer. Do you know whats wrong with arms and how to get rid of it ?
Thanks in advance!
Gabby~

Hey Gabbyw123!

I feel ya! I get those in the summer, too. You're mom is right-sweating makes us more prone to pimples. Sadly, there is no remedy to stop us from sweating, but there are other ways to get rid of these pesky pimples. After working out, change out of your sports gear and head to a shower ASAP. Using a body wash with salicylic acid will also help ya out. Finally, a healthy diet is key if you want to banish these blemishes. Don't skimp on your fruits and veggies and get your dose of antioxidants with a healthy cup of green tea. The truth is that your pimples are probably only noticeable to you, so don't fret. If you feel really uncomfortable throw on a long sleeve t-shirt to cover 'em up.

Marisa D. Marisa D. Marisa D.

by Gabbyw123 on 5/8/2012 7:59:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I dont have that many pimples or zits or anything and I rarely get them, but my skin is really unevenly colored!!! and under my eyes is really discolored, like its light blueish and purplish and i always have to put concealer on!!! like its not scary colorful, but its not skin color. What can I do to get it normal colored????

Hey girlie,

That's totally normal! Sometimes we have bags under our eyes from not getting enough sleep or not drinking enough water, but the skin there is very thin so it's more likely we'll be able to see veins and other "under skin" stuff that will make the color of your skin seem different. I use concealer under my eyes too so I can even out my skin tone! Smile
Lauren C.