AN HOUR AGO Veg out with @lauramarano: http://t.co/lIm0EVnkX4

1 HOURS AGO RT @danimitchell3: #ootd #GLfashbash #fashbash Thanks Girl Life Magazine for the comfy shirt!!! #backtoschool @girlslifemag http://t.co/Wwopic.twitter.com/WwoPqWxTcW

2 HOURS AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

COMMENTS

Get clear skin in time for spring!

Scrub-a-dub your way to perfectly smooth skin with our three top product picks…

Who has better prices on beauty products, drugstore.com or amazon.com?

Does anyone know?

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 3:26:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
where can i buy essential oil? and how much is it?
or can i just scent veg oil?

Hey girlie,

Essential oil is not the same as vegetable oil, so definitely don't substitute! Smile You can buy essential oil at places like drugstores, Amazon.com, health stores, etc. Usually a small bottle goes for about $5-$6, but a little goes a long way!
Lauren C.

by pranksterqueen on 4/28/2012 9:02:57 PM

where can i buy essential oil? and is it cheap? or could i just scent reg oil?

by pranksterqueen on 4/28/2012 8:53:46 PM

MODMODMOD why didnt my comment get posted i followed the rules all i asked was how to get a flat stomach by July????

Hey girl! I'm not sure what happened there--sorry about that! You have plenty of time to get a flat stomach by July. Start out by cleaning up your diet as much as possible. Your daily diet is key in getting rid of belly fat! Replace junk foods with whole foods. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, good sources of protein (chicken, fish, yogurt), whole grains (oatmeal, whole wheat bread), and healthy fats (olive oil, nuts, avocados). Also be sure to drink plenty of water each day. Try to do high intensity exercises, like sprinting combined with jogging. Sprint for 30 seconds, then jog for 1 minute, and then repeat for 30 minutes. Weight lifting to build muscle is also something good to do!

Colleen K.

by gracie206 on 4/25/2012 2:35:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I get these little itchy white bumps on my face in the summer. Mainly on my eyelids. What are they?!

Hey girl, I'm not a doctor, so I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but I'm thinking it could be a reaction to the heat. Sweat could be trapped in your pores, causing the itchy white bumps. I'd suggest seeing your doctor ASAP to try and prevent the problem before the summer!

Colleen K.

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:30:08 AM

I need period help! Today I was in the bathroom and I saw a small redish dark spot on my underpants, I wear pads , but it must not have been back far enough or something , because it wasnt on that pad.I don't know if it was my first period or just a poop stain from a while ago. Can you come up with some advise and possible pages for me to get help? thanks

by sooprmad on 4/24/2012 7:52:35 PM

i use cetephil...it works so good!!! i got smoother skin and no more acne problemsSmile

by amy303 on 4/24/2012 6:28:03 PM

joih0iuoh8io

by snoopgirl on 4/22/2012 7:04:09 PM

i always use the neutrogena grapefruit wash! i t always works!

by littlezepps2 on 4/22/2012 6:50:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have a strange skin type. I have really oily skin but whenever I wash my face with anything, my shin starts peeling off and my face starts to dry out ton. I'm currently using Cetiphil, the gental kind, but it dries my skin out really bad too. Do you have any suggestions for face washes?!? Thanx Smile

I think your best bet is to continue using the Cetaphil gentle wash, but afterward, put on a facial creme that works with your skin type to counteract the dryness. Jordan S.

by sniggemeyer on 4/21/2012 8:38:20 PM