Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Get clear skin in time for spring!

Scrub-a-dub your way to perfectly smooth skin with our three top product picks…

neutrogena's new scrub is awesome!

by xXFadingChildhoodXx on 4/21/2012 8:34:35 PM

Ok before you answer, im only 12. Ok so i need a way to stand out and have my friends and boys be like oomg thats her? I wont wear dresses to school or high heels (im 12!) And if its make up my Dad wont approve.

Hey girl,

If you can't wear dresses, why not grab a cute new skirt, or even a cute top to wear with jeans or shorts! A new pair of ballet flats would also be a great way to spruce up your look. If you can't wear makeup yet, try a different hairstyle -- our hair channel has tons of great ideas Smile

Meghan D.

by tori42 on 4/21/2012 9:24:25 AM

I use neutrogena and st. Ives..... I get a lot of breakouts but I stay pretty clear.

by amileofroses on 4/20/2012 8:52:08 PM

hey, i have lots of pimples and i used neutrogena and i broke out more while using it. i used clean and clear morning burst and my sister and i got huge rash on our cheeks. any recommondations for combonation skin

by uju on 4/20/2012 8:05:53 PM

I use the rite aid brand of cetaphil (Its EXACTLY THE SAME but cheaper) face cleanser and i use clean and clear duel action moisteriser oops i spelled that wrong.... they work AMAZING i hardly ever get pimples now.! I only have 2 small ones right now yayayayay!!!! Smile

by graciezdoodledandy on 4/20/2012 11:54:13 AM

MODMODMOD
Ok, so my face gets shiny during school (mostly my nose). I used Clinique 3 Step Skin Care in the morning and Stridex Maximum Control at night and they work awesome. Anyways, any way to help? My grandma says I should wipe it off with a tissue but idk. What else should I do? Also could I break out if I use way too many face cleaners???? Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

A tissue works, or you could try Clearasil Daily Oil Control Wipes (or a similar product) designed to pick up oil from your skin throughout the day. They really work! Remember not to touch your face with your hands since you could transfer oils from your fingers... and stay hydrated! You could break out if you use really harsh face cleansers or if you wash your face too often, but if you're happy with the products you're using, you should be ok! Smile
Lauren C.

by Sheyenne on 4/19/2012 6:04:24 PM

Why wasn't my comment for this article posted?

Hey Girl,

What was your comment about?
alicia m.

by itsalovestory on 4/19/2012 2:12:02 PM

The clean and clear advantage kit works VERY well! And also the clean and clear mark treatment for acne marks!

by graciecab on 4/19/2012 11:18:27 AM

I use velocity by Mary Kay on my face too and I LOVE it! It keeps my face soooo smooth and hydrated!!

by Emiegal on 4/19/2012 7:39:07 AM

I've been using that Cetaphil cleanser on my oily, sensitive skin for months. It is AMAZING! So gentle and makes my skin so clear and soft. I had been using salysilic acid for awhile and it worked but it burned my face and broke me out more sometimes. But this works so well and is gentle! I love it! I follow up with an olay sensitive skin lotion and once a week this gel called tretinol that my derm proscribed, altogether it works like a charm.

by kendall102697 on 4/18/2012 9:33:48 PM