11 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

14 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

15 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Get clear skin in time for spring!

Scrub-a-dub your way to perfectly smooth skin with our three top product picks…

I have oily skin but i can't use cleansers or any ingredients. What do i do?

by transform2314 on 4/18/2012 8:48:01 PM

MODMODMOD! Ok, I'm freaking out a little bit here, and was wondering if you could help me out.About a week ago, when I was showering, I noticed a dime-sized spot on the size of my breast. It looks just like a bruise, and when I showed it to my mom, that's what she said it was. But it's been like a week and it hasn't gone away, and it doesn't hurt at all. It doesn't hurt to put pressure on it, like a normal bruise either. What the heck is it, and what should I do about it? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Keep an eye on it, but try not to stress about it! It could just be a bruise that isn't very deep (so it doesn't hurt a lot)... nothing to worry about for now! If it's still there in a few weeks, talk to your mom again and show it to her. Let her know exactly how long it's been there and then you two can decide if you should see a doctor. Smile

Lauren C.

by uni301 on 4/18/2012 8:44:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Ok! so I'm kinda confused about my skin type and tone!! according to my mom i have my dad's weird skin tone... meaning, I don't tan in the most awkward places... like theres always a pale line on my nose and on other parts of my face making it look kinda blotchy... Do you know anything that could help? Thanx ahead of time!!! Laughing

Hey girlie,

It might seem "weird" to you, but this is actually totally normal! As always, keep your skin exfoliated and moisturized to keep it healthy. (And don't forget to drink lots of water!) You could help balance your skintone by working foundation/powder into your makeup routine. Or you could try a self-tanning lotion, if you want! But there's no way to change the chemistry of your skin - you can only embrace it Smile And hey, it's something you have in common with your dad, which is pretty cool!

Lauren C.

by random_mockingjay25 on 4/18/2012 8:18:09 PM

I use the neutrogena wave!

Join the club One Direction Infection! It's a great club where we discuss all things 1D! Just go to my profile, click it, and join today!

by livibear on 4/18/2012 8:00:42 PM

i use clean & clear face wash[= it works amazing i used to have really bad acne but now i only have like one or two pimples

by Chipmunk44 on 4/18/2012 6:50:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD My skin is has been super itchy lately. (Mostly my legs.) So then when I scratch my skin it leaves a rash. I have been using Eucerin Daily Body Wash and Cetaphil moisturizer. Any other ideas or advice to help me get rid of my dry, itchy skin?

Hey girlie,

Try switching up your moisturizer! Cetaphil works for some skin types, but sometimes you just need a different moisturizer to help do the trick. (I love St. Ives personally.) Take a warm shower or bath to soothe your skin, then apply the moisturizer after you get out so your skin really absorbs the moisture. It could help to put a pair of cotton pajama pants on top right after your apply, to seal in the moisture! Smile If this doesn't help, try talking to your doctor, who could recommend a more powerful moisturizer or even a medication to get your skin back on track.

Lauren C.

by itsalovestory on 4/18/2012 5:24:35 PM

Omg so my skin had been totally clear for a few months now...all the old acne problems I was having seemed to totally vanish. And then BAM..I wake up with a huge zit on my nose two days ago......ugh.

by maggie183 on 4/17/2012 7:36:55 PM

OMG ok so i was wuz @ Meijer the other day, & they now hav a new brand of theres of the Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub OIL FRACE!!! & ITS WAY CHEEPER & & & IT WRKS!!!!!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/17/2012 6:56:17 PM

proactive works REALLY fast for me and i also use velocity, its from Mary Kay Smile i use proactive on my back and velocity on my face!

by mcw3400 on 4/17/2012 6:45:58 PM

I love Cetaphil! I wash my face with it at night and then I use Clean & Clear Continuous Control in the morning,and my skin has never looked better! Neutrogena Oil Free Face Wash smells amazing but it dried out my skin A TON!! I definitely want to try that Burt's Bees scrub!!! Smile

by MadMaddie911 on 4/17/2012 6:43:43 PM