11 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

14 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

15 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Get clear skin in time for spring!

Scrub-a-dub your way to perfectly smooth skin with our three top product picks…

YES im so lucky i bought 3 diffrent burnt bee acne products and when I found that on this i was so happy Laughing

by bunniac13 on 4/17/2012 5:41:15 PM

by bunniac13 on 4/17/2012 5:40:45 PM

rpincess i can see your comment btw lol

by fearless;) on 4/17/2012 5:28:24 PM

I have Neutrogena Oil Free Face Wash and it didn't work at all! My dad and I have they same skin type so he bought me Stridex Natural Control. It's like a makeup remover pad so it is easy to bring everywhere. Since it dries out your skin I also got Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser OIL FREE. It keeps your skin moisturized without causing break outs. Make sure everything you get is oil free. Hope this helps!

by Catty13 on 4/17/2012 4:56:53 PM

yeah im using that cetaphil...it does make your skin softer but acne wise it doesnt really work.... : / buuut yeah i thought that neutrogena daily facial scrub (i think thats the name) worked best for me because i wanted something that cleared up acne problems plus keep my skin soft.

by i<3clarinet96 on 4/17/2012 4:45:25 PM

I already use the middle one! Works really good! Smile

by future_artist on 4/17/2012 4:38:59 PM

Hey girls guess what!! I just started a new club called Let's Get Active! It is all about having a group of online workout buddies cheering you on and motivating you to achieve your fitness goals!! Plus advice when you need it! Come and check it out! Laughing ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/17/2012 3:41:18 PM

i dont noe why but my comments dont get posted!! i noe it takes time but i posted a comment yesterday n it is not on da article yet!! n i also posted at this artcle too n it isnt there!

by rprincess98 on 4/17/2012 3:09:24 PM

THAT CETApHIL STUFF AND THAT NEUTROGEANS STUFF DOESNT WORK FOR MONTHS- IF YOU WANT CLEAR SKIN FAST- i reccomend Nuetrogenas Deep Clean Cream Cleanser and Neutrogenas Rapid Clear Toner! They work in days! If you want more beauty tips like this, check out my club:
The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/17/2012 3:01:41 PM

I wanna noe wen is da best time for workouts...i just wanna let u noe what is my daily routine. I get up at 5 am as myy school bus comes at 6 am and i cum home at 3 pm ... so during this tym i cannot do any work outs so were can i try to fit my workouts.. plz help! i also hav a thread mill at my home but if i do it wen i am free but now i dont even git tym to do dat!!

Hey girly! I have found that the best time to work out is right after school, before starting your homework. That way you get out all of your energy before settling down to do your work and will be able to focus much better.
Ana D.