9 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

12 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

13 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Star-studded event celebrates nature and young idols at the Disney Kids and Nature Celebration

What are your celebs doing to save the planet? Find out...

Join my club live in the moment

by novalesko on 4/20/2012 3:12:14 PM

I sort of like my best guy friend what should i do???

hey! just stay friends with him and maybe it'll become something more eventually. Sometimes it's best not to push these things, and just let them happen naturally. If he likes you back, eventually it will become obvious to both of you. If he doesn't, well then you still have a great friendship and nothing's awkward. it's win win!

Helen S.

by iluvhungergames on 4/20/2012 2:35:59 PM

MOD MOD
the boy i like has a crush on my best friend what should i do?

Hey girly! As hard as it is you may just have to move on and let your friends make there own choices and see what happens. So sorry that he likes someone else though, that is the worst!
Ana D.

by iluvhungergames on 4/20/2012 2:04:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
i REALLY like this boy and i just figured out he likes my best friend what should I do??

by iluvhungergames on 4/20/2012 2:02:10 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love<3
This club is for those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing. <3

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:24:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD How do you comment in clubs?

Hey girl,

Check out our Clubs FAQ, which will answer this question! Smile

Lauren C.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 8:10:21 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/18/2012 7:53:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD Lately I've fallen behind in my studies by 2 weeks in 2 classes. I had some family issues and I need to get them all done. My teacher gave me an extension but its a TON of work and I am easily distracted. How can I just sit down and do it?

Hey girl,

First off... get of GL.com! I know it sounds crazy for us to tell you NOT to come to our site, but the best way to get work done when you REALLY need to do it is to get rid of all distractions. Turn the TV off, don't go on Facebook or GL, and make a list of all the things you have to do. Knock them out one by one. When you finish an assignment, give yourself 10 minutes to take a break. Shut your eyes, watch a little TV, get a snack... whatever you need to do to recharge. Then, get back to work! The only way you'll get it done is if you actually buckle down and DO it. Plus, it's smart making a "to do" list because it feels GREAT to cross things off after you finish! <3

Lauren C.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 7:42:12 PM

Calling all 1D lovers! Like One Direction? Wanna know more about them and get links to watch random videos of them? Join my club 1DirectionInfection! Smile Lets be united!

by Terra Rose♥ on 4/18/2012 6:05:21 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open

by ostar21 on 4/18/2012 4:35:37 PM