Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Veg out! How to make the switch

Will going vegetarian work for you and your fam? Find out!

I've tried, but I love meat so much!! And besides, God put animals on Earth for a reason. To provide meat. I still love animals, though!

***--->Hey peeps! You know what? 1D ROCKS!! If you agree, come join my club One Direction! We talk about those hotties all the time, so people with One Direction Infection should TOTALLY join! Hope to see ya there!<---***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 4/18/2012 11:28:05 PM

Mod mod mod my comment hasn't shown up yet and I posted it like 3 hours ago.

Hey Girl,

Please allow some time for us to approve comments! Thanks Smile
alicia m.

by eco_chica on 4/18/2012 10:30:44 PM

Trying this again!!!

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:26:47 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing. <3

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:26:19 PM

im a vegetarian Smile

by lindseyd9 on 4/18/2012 9:35:15 PM

How else do you fet protein if you don't eat meat???

by Sarah510 on 4/18/2012 8:17:54 PM

I've been a vegetarian for over a year and still going strong. Make sure you keep the right proteins and nutrients in your diet. That's really important.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 4/18/2012 8:16:51 PM

I've been a vegetarian for 5 years and when people ask why, I tell them I don't like eating flesh cause its true.

by BookWorm=) on 4/18/2012 8:06:45 PM

Mod mod mod! I have 2 questions. 1. Often after I go running, I get rashes all over my body. I have asthma and seasonal allergies so that might have something to do with it. What could be causing my rashes? 2. I'm 15 and I haven't had my period yet. I'm a B-cup bra size and I've had discharge for like 2 years. Is this normal? Thanks so much!!!!

Hey girlie,

1. These blotches could be caused by dry skin or a condition called rosaczea, which makes skin look red/blotchy when you exercise (and cause your blood vessels to dilate). It's not dangerous but, to reduce redness, try working out in cool areas and drinking LOTS of water to stay hydrated.

2. It is totally normal! Girls get their first periods at all different ages, so it's no reason to worry! Your doctor can't predict exactly when it will come but, if you have questions about it at your next check-up, don't feel awkward bringing it up! Since he/she is a professional, she can make sure you're progressing through puberty normally and can make you feel confident that you're totally healthy Smile

Lauren C.

by eco_chica on 4/18/2012 7:57:18 PM

My dad grew up in a culture where meat was one of the only things they really had available to them (he grew up very poor) and still continues eating a lot of meat today so I was raised on a lot of meat. My mom could easily be a vegatarian, she rarely eats meat. Being a vegatarian depends a lot on what you believe in and your will power.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 7:49:05 PM