8 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

12 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Veg out! How to make the switch

Will going vegetarian work for you and your fam? Find out!

I've been a vegetarian for 5 years, and a vegan for a year, and I will never go back to eating meat again. Smile

by jackieluvz on 4/18/2012 6:06:41 PM

I NEED meat!!!! lol

by Sheyenne on 4/18/2012 5:55:37 PM

lol,I could never become a vegetarian i love fried chicken wayyyyyyy too much! <3

by Icecreamluver on 4/18/2012 5:45:22 PM

MOD MOD hi i was wondering, what are some safe ways to whiten my teeth at home? thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

Check this article out about teeth whitening! There are ways you can prevent further stains (brushing regularly, using a "whitening" toothpaste with baking soda in it, avoiding stain-causing foods like coffee, etc.), but any teeth whitening should be done with the supervision of a dentist!

Lauren C.

by j4zm09 on 4/18/2012 5:01:20 PM

I'm not thinking about becoming a vegetarian because I already am one :p. I've been a vegetarian for a little over 2 years because I love animals. If anyone else is considering it and has any questions, they can leave a question on my profile and I'll be happy to answer it.

by supersingershannon on 4/18/2012 4:52:45 PM

I don't think I could become a vegetarion. 2 things would throw me off: bacon and steak Smile haha

by OrangeAvacado101 on 4/18/2012 4:38:49 PM

Hey girls guess what!! I just started a new club called Let's Get Active! It is all about having a group of online workout buddies cheering you on and motivating you to achieve your fitness goals!! Plus advice when you need it! Come and check it out! ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/18/2012 4:04:56 PM

hey girls please join my club friends all around we have a ton of fun talking about hobbies we give daily tips on fashion and heath and fitness the officers would also love to give you answers for any questions you have!!!

by Esparkle on 4/18/2012 3:57:20 PM

I've been a vegetarian for 5 years,and it's really not that hard except reading the ingredients on everything.I never even talked to my family about it,I just stopped eating meat because I love animals.Good luck to anyone who's becoming a vegetarian or veganSmile

by cecj242 on 4/18/2012 2:35:01 PM

I would never be able to be a vegetarian. I can't live without steak, bacon, ribs, sausage, pork... The list goes on.

by Foodiejr99 on 4/18/2012 8:26:44 AM