9 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

11 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

12 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

What to do right now to be a super sitter this summer

Not sure where to begin? Start here!

Is there any other ideas to spread the word that I can babysit

Hey, GL girl! Just by talking to your friends and family members, you'll get the word out that you can babysit. Try making posters (ask your parents permission first) and posting them around your neighborhood that say you can babysit, and information on how to contact you.

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by Moneygirl14 on 7/12/2013 4:09:45 PM

i sooo wish i could baby sit, but i think i'll try to sign up for the red cross course

by turtle295 on 6/29/2012 7:35:51 PM

I"ve babysat for a while now and most of my clients are too old for a babysitter Frown Any ideas for how to advertise my availability? I've already tried talking to my mom's friends, but that hasn't been working.

by black13 on 4/22/2012 5:47:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My parents think I'm too young to be a babysitter even though I'm already in seventh grade. Also, the babysitting classes near where I live cost (at the minimum) $100!! What can I do?

hey! Ask your parents when they would be ok with you babysitting , then you can save up your money til then and take the class Smile

Helen S.

by genieinabottle on 4/20/2012 5:04:45 PM

This is so weird, I JUST signed up for Red Cross babysitting course! lol!

by MusicIsLove123 on 4/17/2012 5:44:52 PM

Great tips!

by future_artist on 4/17/2012 4:34:57 PM

Yes!!! I ( think) I'm the first comment!!! I TOTALLY heart babysitting for my baby cousins who are twins. I'm only 11, but they trust me!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/17/2012 4:34:09 PM

This really helped. I'm being a mothers-sitter for my mom's friend's kids this summer, since their mom is pregnant. I'm preparing for Confirmation and its going to be put as volunteer work, since I'm not going to get paid. I know the kids pretty well, and the baby boy (let's cal him Donald) is adorable and sweet, but the little girl (let's call her Allie) is a bit of a snob. Any advice on dealing with her?

by SelG4Ever on 4/17/2012 4:14:00 PM

I'm in CRP right now in school and it will only cost me $2 to get certified. My mom did daycare and I made friends with the older kids and got to watch the younger ones grow up. It really amazing. There's one little boy my mom used to watch(sice he was 6 weeks old) and she quit doing daycare and now I watch him and it's been great watching him grow up(he's 2 now)!Smile

by scamp24 on 4/17/2012 4:00:23 PM