2 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

5 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

6 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

10 gorge ways to go green

Beauty products that are just as lovely for you as they are for Mother Nature.

MOd
I think most of thses are really expensive. I could only afford two or three things here. Maybe girls' life could do a go gree for less green type article? Like top ten Eco-safe makeup/beuaty things under $10? THanks! Smile

by teampeetapercy on 4/21/2012 9:13:40 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I said I wanted my profile to be publicly visible but when I clicked on what does everybody else see it says this profile is not publicly visible, why?

Hey girl,

Your profile has to be approved by our special profile mod and then it will be public!

Meghan D.

by faithannnmarie on 4/21/2012 12:37:14 PM

<3 burts bees!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/20/2012 8:18:53 AM

modmodmod!!!
Hey, I'm deciding to go vegan for Earth Day. If I make it through the day I'm going to try and become a full vegan. I found out today that Johnson and Johnson(or Clean and Clear, my favorite) tests on animals. My shampoo and conditioner company doesn't, nor does my detangler. The powder I use on my face is not tested by animals. Can you help me find a good foundation, mascara, lipgloss/lip balm(I currently use Burt's Bees, but vegans can't use ANYTHING animal related), facewash, and face lotion that is natural and doesn't test on animals? I don't want to have to buy it offline for a billion dollars, but I want something I can buy at Walmart or Target. Thank you!

Hey girlie,

Try checking out PETA's website where you can get a list of cruelty-free companies, aka companies that don't test on animals! If you use the second drop down menu, you can search by product type - makeup, soap, etc Smile

Lauren C.

by EgirlH.97 on 4/19/2012 8:53:49 PM

I love Physicians Formula and Burt's Bees! Definitly amazing natural products (:

by zoogs97 on 4/19/2012 8:30:51 PM

cool.... eco-friendly makeup CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by amileofroses on 4/19/2012 7:40:35 PM

burt's bees is a really nice brand! i love their peppermint lip balm, it makes your lips feel all tingly!

by music_lvr on 4/19/2012 7:16:40 PM

ModModMod!
So there is this guy i like, and he happens to be one of my Bff's brothers... she knows and says that she's ok with it, but i still feel awkward when im near him when hanging out with her. Should make a move? Should i just forget it? Or should i just wait to see if he makes a move? Help!

Hey girlie,

If she's ok with it, you shouldn't feel awkward at all! It's great you've talked to her about it already, so try to relax Smile Instead of making a move right away, try talking to him more and flirting a little bit. Compliment him, get to know him better as friends, joke around, etc. Grow closer and see how it goes! Smile
Lauren C.

by elton.elizab14 on 4/19/2012 6:48:17 PM

GAHH!! I added all of this up,and it's $202.08!! I'm still buying the bronzer though.

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/19/2012 6:11:06 PM