12 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

15 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

16 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

4 things you can do right this second to get set for finals

Sure, finals might not be for a few weeks (or months!) yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t start gearin’ up for an A now…

I love the study buddy idea

by transform2314 on 4/18/2012 6:23:43 PM

This will totally help me prepare for my end of seventh grade English exam! I know I'm not even graduating and am taking a final but our English teacher is really amazing while working the info into our brains so much that I feel like my head will explode!!!! I have like seventy pages of notes just on the parts of speech that include nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, and adverbs and we still have two more to go!!!! At least my English teach is retiring next year! Though she is a REALLY amazing English teacher!! Smile yet Frown

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/18/2012 6:06:20 PM

My finals are next week!!

by jackieluvz on 4/18/2012 6:00:18 PM

Very helpful! I'm going to use these tips! Smile

by future_artist on 4/18/2012 5:15:01 PM

I'm glad my finals aren't for a while! Smile

by genieinabottle on 4/18/2012 5:10:32 PM

my notes are always really disorganized! Tong sometimes i'll run out of room in one notebook so i'll start writing the notes in the other and i can't keep track of which notebook they're in!

by music_lvr on 4/18/2012 4:57:44 PM

MOD! Can you help me please?
Where I live, you must apply to high-schools, similar to how you apply to college. You are selected by your grades, state test scores and a few other criteria. I was recently accepted into arguably the best high school in the state. It even ranks #30 in the world! The only problem is that the school is 75% girls. The problem is that I'm a tomboy, and that means that I'm afraid I won't have many friends. I'm kind of awkward around girls. They can't seem to see through my baseball caps, and clothing I buy from the boy's department. Not that I care though. I have plenty of friends- all of them boys though. We have spitting contests, play football and hang out. But none of my friends will be going to my new school. I'm afraid that because the "guy population" there is so low, that I won't have many friends. And I want guys as friends. I wouldn't mind having one or two girl friends, but I want to hang out with guys! Any help on what I should do? Thanks!

Hey girl,

That's AMAZING you got into this school! Congrats! It's ok if you're not super girly or into the same things that most of your classmates will like - you're unique and you're own person, which is totally awesome. It's really important to remember your future when making decisions like this. Your high school will prepare you for college and, if you go to a great school, it'll really set you up to succeed. Personally, I'd probably take this amazing opportunity and go to the great high school. You'll still have all your guy friends to see after school/on the weekends! And if you get involved in activities you love at your new school, you'll bond with your classmates over your similar interests. You might not be friends with the girly girls, but I promise they won't ALL be girly girls - I'll bet there will be other girls there who are a LOT like you Smile
Lauren C.

by soccerbeagle98 on 4/18/2012 4:36:55 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open

by ostar21 on 4/18/2012 4:34:51 PM

Go to Google and look up Tami Maloney Smile There's a lot of interactive quizzes, like Algebra exams, ect. It helps a LOT!

by sinkinginblack on 4/18/2012 4:14:00 PM