8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

9 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

12 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Back to nature workout

Get your blood pumpin’ with this element-inspired circuit…

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, I have really big thighs, and i would like some workout s that can help me shrink them. thanks.
Also, are there any ways to speed up your metabolism? thanks. xo

Hey girlie, try this workout for your thighs: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/13/Tone-up-with-this-30-minute-challenge.aspx. And for your metabolism, you can eat more smaller meals throughout the day, do some weight training to build more lean muscle, stay hydrated, eat spicy foods, and get enough protein.
Carrie R.

by mwbear24 on 8/14/2012 10:50:01 AM

Mod
How long should it take to see results if I do it five days a week? This workout is super fun, and I'm having a great time doing it!(:

Hey girl,

It varies with everybody! There's no set time period, but if you do it that often I'm sure you'll see results soon!
Kelly G.

by Graciegang on 6/8/2012 3:33:07 PM

MODMODMOD
How do you "add two minutes?" I wanna start this routine, and that part just kind of confused me...
Thanks!

Hey girl,

I think it just means adding more time to the total workout. So, for the second session, do the circuit for 12 minutes.
Kelly G.

by Graciegang on 6/6/2012 12:32:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so my summer swim team just started up and im super psyched b/c i used to swim year round so the swimming is no prob... but my coach makes us do 15 pushups a day and it will only get harder and I CANT DO A PUSHUP... how do i Quickly build arm muscle???
Thanks!

Hey babe,

You gotta' work up from the bottom!

Start off doing as many pushups as you can, even if it's a small number.  Do it once, rest, do it again, rest, and then do it once more.  Aim for this at least 3 times a week and you should be working up to those arm muscles that will be perfect for swim team this year.
Jordan S.

by mmo'g on 5/14/2012 7:26:44 PM

ModModMod whats a good work out to tone my thighs,abs and butt? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Check these out! They're my faves and will target all those areas!

Lauren C.

by pixiedust5 on 5/12/2012 10:58:03 PM

MOD MOD. I am not fat to say but I don't have a flat stomach either. I want to get a better body so I am going to do the workout program insanity this summer. I want a better looking body and I want to be in better shape. But I want to award myself after I finish the two month program. I've always loved belly button piercings on people with flat stomachs and I think that after this I will have one. Do you think I should get one. Is it considered inappropriate for a 16 year old to have one (my mom says it is ok to get one). Im want to show of my stomach with the a belly button ring but I am allergic to a few metal so im a little worried

Hey 14lowem, I think they’re really cute as long as the person with it carries themselves with class and don’t wear anything too revealing with it. If your mom is cool with, you should get it. Just be sure to tell the person doing your piercing, that you’re allergic to metal. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 14lowem on 4/28/2012 3:30:45 PM

MODMODMOD
okay so my school has beach day and it's in like 3 weeks. I need a workout plan to help me get into shape so I can rock my bikini in front of the whole 8th grade. I'm not that out of shape but I definitely don't have abs you know? I also never know how many times a week to do a workout...so yeah. ThanksSmile

Hey chica,

Jordan S.

by Kathryn Cullen 1918 on 4/23/2012 4:45:20 PM

by Kathryn Cullen 1918 on 4/22/2012 8:25:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Its getting really close to bikini season and I'm not the skiniest but i'm a little over weight and I love my body I just really need some good execises to reduse the fat in my stomatche area. PLEASE HELP! thanks so much Laughing

Hey babe,

Try these out:

Jordan S.

by jollymoemoe on 4/21/2012 8:32:37 PM

MODMODMOD
How do u find out if u won the prom perfect viva la juicy contest (not the one for the january giveaway)

Hey girl,

I am not sure when the results will be posted but it should be sometime either this month or in May!

Meghan D.