6 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

9 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

10 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Back to nature workout

Get your blood pumpin’ with this element-inspired circuit…

MOD MOD I'm fairly slim, but I really want to lose some weight in my stomach. I have really good ab muscles, but they are covered by a layer of fat and I don't know how to get rid of it. I have a problem staying away from chocolate, though, so I don't know what to do Frown Also, I have a little bit of fat on the inside of my thighs and i hate it a lot, but I do a ton of dance and run track and it doesn't go away.

Hey girl,

If you exercise and are building muscle and say you're slim, I wouldn't be worried -- everyone needs fat to live! Eating more fruits and veggies and saving the desserts as a treat will help. Try supplementing your dancing and track with leg workouts like presses or squats to help keep your thighs toned!

Meghan D.

by romanticbookworm13 on 4/21/2012 11:20:56 AM

Omg, that workout sounds like so much fun! I have to do it with my friends!

by ColosalMascara on 4/20/2012 5:16:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
OMG!!! (sorry) I'm going to see one direction in concert this december!!! I am horribly excited O_O I was just wondering: is there a certain ticket available for sale that lets you meet them? That would be my dream <3 Also, if I manage to meet them and give them letters, do you think they'll read them? Thanks!

Eeee, so exciting girlie!! Say hi to Louis for me... what a hunk Smile I know at smaller concerts, if you ask the merchandise guy, you can sometimes buy Meet and Greet tickets for after the show. These are usually extremely expensive and I'm not sure if they'd have them for a super famous band like One Direction, but you can give it a try! And I bet they would totally read your letter if you gave it to them in person! When they're on the bus to their next venue or have some downtime backstage, there's no reason they wouldn't open it and read Smile
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 4/19/2012 11:16:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD does anyone no any good gl fitnes clubs? I wanna lose some weight for summer so any of ur ideas are helpful!

Hey girlie,

There are no clubs officially sponsored/promoted by GL.com, so check out our Clubs main page and surf around to find one that seems active and perf for you! Smile

Lauren C.

by sprinklz28 on 4/19/2012 10:52:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey,so i do a swim team every summer and this year i feel very self-concerned in a bathing suit. Ether it's too big or too small or don't look good in it i hate them.I always have thought i was fat ALWAYS ,but now it's hitting me that it might be true. ALL my friends have flat stomachs and thin legs and i have a Big tummy and fat thighs i feel like i'm not good enough. And can you also give me some workout tips and diet tips because i can never keep working out and can NEVER stay on a diet HELP ASAP

Hey girl,

The best thing to do is choose exercise that is FUN for you - swimming, playing soccer with friends, trying new kickboxing DVDs, riding your bike, brisk walks around the block, etc. That way, you look forward to doing it! But you have to make it a priority - you have to schedule time in your day EVERY day to get active. Some days you'll feel tired, some days you will be busy, but you have to do it! Same goes with eating well. Try to cut down on fried food, fast food, and sweets as much as you can. Don't deprive yourself when you have a craving but, instead of eating 5 cookies when you get the craving, eat one. It's all about portions! It's easier to stick to the plan when it's not an actual diet - instead, just keep your portions in check, try not to snack too much, and go with healthier options like yogurt or oatmeal instead of chocolate or bacon Smile
Lauren C.

by juliacar on 4/19/2012 9:42:19 PM

MOD! MOD!
I was wondering if you have any exercises/workouts that would tone upper thigh fat in particular? Thanks!

Of course! These are my faves:

Lauren C.

by sofiespi on 4/19/2012 9:18:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 4'11 and (edited by mod) pounds. Is that overweight? also I'm 14 years old. If it's overweight how can I lose weight?

Hey girlie,

If you have questions about a healthy weight for your height/age, you need to talk to your doctor! No one on GL.com is qualified to make those judgments for you - not the mods, no one in the clubs, etc. Talk to a professional like a doctor or nutritionist if you're concerned! <3
Lauren C.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 4/19/2012 8:42:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD! answer soon please!
ok so i THINK I got my period today! i first noticed it at around 1:00 this afternoon but i could tell it was from earlier that day, but now, almost 7:30, i havent noticed any more blood! was that even my period and if it is why am i not seeing any more blood? please answer soon!

Hey girl,

It could've been your period! Periods are known to be kinda irregular - and your first period can be REALLY irregular. But that's normal! Keep an eye on it and see what happens tomorrow, the next day, etc. Sometimes periods start off really light, then your flow will get heavier as time passes. Other times, you'll just have "spotting" - which is a little bit of blood and then nothing. I know it's frustrating, but try to stay calm and see what happens!
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 4/19/2012 8:22:50 PM

Thank you so much Lauren!

You're welcome, love! Smile