7 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

8 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

9 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Back to nature workout

Get your blood pumpin’ with this element-inspired circuit…

MODMODMOD!!!! I have been grouchier (then usual), then tired then really happy (like laughing like a crazy person) and then mad at people then being bossy but then going into 100% crush mode! Quite frankly, I feel awful being so emotionally unstable! Am I crazy or am I like going through PMS? But I mean i haven't had my period yet...Could this still happen? Could it be a sign? I am SUPER confused!!!!! Please help!

Hey girlie,

You most likely aren't crazy! During puberty, your hormones are always changing. That's why you feel like you're PMSing - and it's totally normal! It could be a sign that your first period is on the way, but it doesn't mean it is. Just try to be patient and deal with the mood swings the best you can. Take deep breaths and, if you're having a bad day, be honest before you blow up in someone's face. You feel confused, but we promise it's normal Smile And don't forget to get plenty of sleep at night - it can really help ya feel stronger when mood swings come along!
Lauren C.

by physicschick on 4/19/2012 7:43:20 PM

cool! sounds fun! Laughing

by future_artist on 4/19/2012 5:08:57 PM

The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness, or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff. Calling all Agents: Officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/19/2012 4:50:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I switched schools out of choice and I love my new school. But every time I see someone from my old school they literally interrogate me on why I switched. It gets really annoying and uncomfortable. Well I’m going to my best friend’s birthday party and all of her friends know me and went to my old school. Any idea what to say when they ask?

Hey girlie,

You don't owe them any answers! Just keep things light-hearted and give a vague reason like, "It was the best decision for me and my family. But it's so great to see you guys now!" and move on to another subject. Don't get frustrated and don't feel like you have to explain yourself. It's only their business if you want to talk about it <3
Lauren C.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/19/2012 4:45:06 PM

awesome, sounds fun too Smile

by twilight*gurl on 4/19/2012 4:21:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD(: hi(: recently none of my mods have be responded so pleaseee respond<3(: thanks! so anyways.... do you think if i really set my mind to it I can loose 30 pounds this summer? thanks<3

Hey girl,

Of course you can, if you work hard, stay disciplined, and remember your goal! I think it's better not to put a number on it though - instead of saying "I won't be happy til I lose 30 pounds," say something like "I want to get healthy, make better choices with my food, and exercise every day." That way, it becomes a lifestyle change and your goal = treating your bod healthier! Smile It's not about the weight!

Lauren C.

by princesschick1999 on 4/19/2012 3:58:28 PM

Thanx SOOOO much, Alicia M.!

You're welcome Smile
alicia m.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/19/2012 12:56:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
So I am trying to lose some weight, but NOTHING WORKS!! I workout inside and out, do just about anything possible, but it never works. what gives?

Hey Girl,

We've all been there, trust me! Everybody is different: some girls lose weight after days, others need a couple of weeks to achieve the same goal! Don't give up! Your body might work in waves, which means that it has to reach a tipping point first before you start dropping pounds. The good thing is, once you've reached that point, you should lose weight easily. Just stay active and eat healthy. Working out will ALWAYS lead to a change, whether it's building muscles or getting rid of fat! Keep going, chica!
alicia m.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/19/2012 12:12:18 PM

OMG!!! Love this! Sooooooo gonna do this! Hey does anyone have any fun fitness clubs that I can join. I need to loose some weight so I figured I should turn to my girlies at GL! Thx!

by sprinklz28 on 4/19/2012 12:02:39 AM