1 HOURS AGO Say hello to your new hair-washing routine: http://t.co/6Lha4rMsNb pic.twitter.com/AqpOGgYmLV

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 fashionistas win a “Shopping is my cardio” tote from @MyMiamica: http://t.co/SN1JY1dBlk

2 HOURS AGO RT @therealsavannah: BALTIMORE!!! This Saturday, I'm performing at the @girlslifemag Back To School Bash and I am SO SO EXCITED!!! http://tpic.twitter.com/j86I2iQqRc

COMMENTS

Eco-chic style to rock on Earth Day

Be sustainably savvy in style this Earth Day.

one word: I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!! [ok sooo more like 4 word. Smile lol]

by bedey on 4/28/2012 12:28:03 PM

love the shoes plus there great for the enviroment

by coly33 on 4/25/2012 6:20:00 PM

I love high low hems!!

by unicornninja on 4/19/2012 8:12:22 PM

cute!!!!! Smile
i love eco-chic (even though i am not into it).

by amileofroses on 4/19/2012 7:32:28 PM

those shoes are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by opptop on 4/19/2012 3:54:41 PM

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I noticed almost everyone is in LOVE with the shoes! These are an easy DIY project. Though its not as eco friendly

1) Get an old or cheap pair of flats.
2) Go to your local dollar store and get some fake flowers.
3) If the flowers are attached to the stems clip them.
4) Ok with your mom and dad that you can use a hot glue gun.
5) Heat up the Glue Gun. When ready put glue on the back of each flower and stick it on the shoe.
6) Let dry for 3 hours.
7) Rock your shoes!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/19/2012 12:52:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey so, i am going to the mall with my mom tomorrow and i want to ask her if i can get new Vans. I don't know what to say. How do I ask? THANKS and can you please answer before tomorrow!!!!! THANKS AGAIN

Hey Girl,

Just tell her that your old Vans are kinda damaged and you really, really need a new pair Smile. You can also offer to put some of your allowances towards paying it off or tell her that you will pick up chores around the house (like doing the dishes, helping with laundry...)! Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by coldplay12 on 4/18/2012 11:14:48 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing. <3

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:25:32 PM

OMG am i the only one IN LOVE with those shoes?!?!?

by Payton K on 4/18/2012 8:56:00 PM