1 HOURS AGO Is your friend wayyyyy too invested in your love life?: http://t.co/Iut00kWaiz pic.twitter.com/ZgmxbzApI2

1 HOURS AGO Happy #FriendshipDay! RT to show your besties where to find cute back-to-school clothes (under $20): @GraysonOnline! pic.twitter.com/HGxXcIWTxx

3 HOURS AGO Got the hots for someone special? Peep our ways to get him to ask you out: http://t.co/sijurWgJni pic.twitter.com/bgD4guvYiA

COMMENTS

Eco-chic style to rock on Earth Day

Be sustainably savvy in style this Earth Day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/18/2012 7:47:08 PM

TREND ALERT GIRLS
Lately colored or printed shorts have been everywhere! Forever 21 has some cute colered shorts if anyones interested!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 7:44:20 PM

The shoes are awesome! Lime green is my favorite color Smile

by MusikRox1999 on 4/18/2012 7:16:57 PM

I ove those flats!

by cityduck on 4/18/2012 6:42:34 PM

Omg those flats are sooo cute!

by cityduck on 4/18/2012 6:42:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a beach-themed dance coming up. Only problem? My school's super-strict dress code. No tank tops or spaghetti straps, no short shorts or skirts, and obviously no bathing suits. But I do want to dress according to the theme, so do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

Personally, I'd probably wear a maxi sundress or a tropical print maxi skirt with a plain fitted tee shirt. Luckily, maxi skirts are totally in fashion right now - which works perfect for a school dress code Smile You could also go with brightly colored bermuda shorts and a tank top with an open button down on top. That way, you're not showing too much but you still get to feel that beachy vibe!

Lauren C.

by Fly1213 on 4/18/2012 6:13:19 PM

Love the shoes!! Yeah, I have a cute purse from Lily Bloom

by Sheyenne on 4/18/2012 6:00:26 PM

love the shorts and shoes!!! so cute!! Smile

by future_artist on 4/18/2012 5:17:48 PM

i love those flats!

by music_lvr on 4/18/2012 4:56:08 PM

love the shorts

by lovergurlluvsyooh on 4/18/2012 4:31:17 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!