18 MINUTES AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

1 HOURS AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

COMMENTS

Eco-chic style to rock on Earth Day

Be sustainably savvy in style this Earth Day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/18/2012 7:47:08 PM

TREND ALERT GIRLS
Lately colored or printed shorts have been everywhere! Forever 21 has some cute colered shorts if anyones interested!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 7:44:20 PM

The shoes are awesome! Lime green is my favorite color Smile

by MusikRox1999 on 4/18/2012 7:16:57 PM

I ove those flats!

by cityduck on 4/18/2012 6:42:34 PM

Omg those flats are sooo cute!

by cityduck on 4/18/2012 6:42:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a beach-themed dance coming up. Only problem? My school's super-strict dress code. No tank tops or spaghetti straps, no short shorts or skirts, and obviously no bathing suits. But I do want to dress according to the theme, so do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

Personally, I'd probably wear a maxi sundress or a tropical print maxi skirt with a plain fitted tee shirt. Luckily, maxi skirts are totally in fashion right now - which works perfect for a school dress code Smile You could also go with brightly colored bermuda shorts and a tank top with an open button down on top. That way, you're not showing too much but you still get to feel that beachy vibe!

Lauren C.

by Fly1213 on 4/18/2012 6:13:19 PM

Love the shoes!! Yeah, I have a cute purse from Lily Bloom

by Sheyenne on 4/18/2012 6:00:26 PM

love the shorts and shoes!!! so cute!! Smile

by future_artist on 4/18/2012 5:17:48 PM