AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Eco-chic style to rock on Earth Day

Be sustainably savvy in style this Earth Day.

one word: I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!! [ok sooo more like 4 word. Smile lol]

by bedey on 4/28/2012 12:28:03 PM

love the shoes plus there great for the enviroment

by coly33 on 4/25/2012 6:20:00 PM

I love high low hems!!

by unicornninja on 4/19/2012 8:12:22 PM

cute!!!!! Smile
i love eco-chic (even though i am not into it).

by amileofroses on 4/19/2012 7:32:28 PM

those shoes are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by opptop on 4/19/2012 3:54:41 PM

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I noticed almost everyone is in LOVE with the shoes! These are an easy DIY project. Though its not as eco friendly

1) Get an old or cheap pair of flats.
2) Go to your local dollar store and get some fake flowers.
3) If the flowers are attached to the stems clip them.
4) Ok with your mom and dad that you can use a hot glue gun.
5) Heat up the Glue Gun. When ready put glue on the back of each flower and stick it on the shoe.
6) Let dry for 3 hours.
7) Rock your shoes!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/19/2012 12:52:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey so, i am going to the mall with my mom tomorrow and i want to ask her if i can get new Vans. I don't know what to say. How do I ask? THANKS and can you please answer before tomorrow!!!!! THANKS AGAIN

Hey Girl,

Just tell her that your old Vans are kinda damaged and you really, really need a new pair Smile. You can also offer to put some of your allowances towards paying it off or tell her that you will pick up chores around the house (like doing the dishes, helping with laundry...)! Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by coldplay12 on 4/18/2012 11:14:48 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing. <3

by krazykotabug on 4/18/2012 10:25:32 PM

OMG am i the only one IN LOVE with those shoes?!?!?

by Payton K on 4/18/2012 8:56:00 PM

those shoes r seriously $45???? thats insane but i soooooooooo want them

by musikluvr17 on 4/18/2012 8:13:20 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Officer positions are open and the application is posted, hurry up, I'll be distributing the positions once I get 5 applications Laughing

by kayla9 on 4/18/2012 7:47:08 PM

TREND ALERT GIRLS
Lately colored or printed shorts have been everywhere! Forever 21 has some cute colered shorts if anyones interested!

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/18/2012 7:44:20 PM

The shoes are awesome! Lime green is my favorite color Smile

by MusikRox1999 on 4/18/2012 7:16:57 PM

I ove those flats!

by cityduck on 4/18/2012 6:42:34 PM

Omg those flats are sooo cute!

by cityduck on 4/18/2012 6:42:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a beach-themed dance coming up. Only problem? My school's super-strict dress code. No tank tops or spaghetti straps, no short shorts or skirts, and obviously no bathing suits. But I do want to dress according to the theme, so do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

Personally, I'd probably wear a maxi sundress or a tropical print maxi skirt with a plain fitted tee shirt. Luckily, maxi skirts are totally in fashion right now - which works perfect for a school dress code Smile You could also go with brightly colored bermuda shorts and a tank top with an open button down on top. That way, you're not showing too much but you still get to feel that beachy vibe!

Lauren C.

by Fly1213 on 4/18/2012 6:13:19 PM

Love the shoes!! Yeah, I have a cute purse from Lily Bloom

by Sheyenne on 4/18/2012 6:00:26 PM

love the shorts and shoes!!! so cute!! Smile

by future_artist on 4/18/2012 5:17:48 PM

i love those flats!

by music_lvr on 4/18/2012 4:56:08 PM

love the shorts

by lovergurlluvsyooh on 4/18/2012 4:31:17 PM

I think I'm actually going to try to finish cleaning my room (which hasn't been nice and clean for about 8 years) and buy those shorts, they are so cute I'm going to try to do the impossible.

by black3lab on 4/18/2012 4:17:59 PM

Hey girls guess what!! I just started a new club called Let's Get Active! It is all about having a group of online workout buddies cheering you on and motivating you to achieve your fitness goals!! Plus advice when you need it! Come and check it out! ♥honeycakes

by honeycakes on 4/18/2012 4:04:41 PM