1 HOURS AGO Feelin' uncomfortable about your boobs? We can help: http://t.co/AZVuvbu9d7

2 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

3 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

COMMENTS

Green goddess slumber party

Hit the spa with your sweeties and load up on good-for-you organic goodies. Ahh!

Hola! I'm having a sleepover today and I am looking for some cool snacks to serve up. Any ideas?

by CandyMandy on 8/16/2012 10:25:21 AM

LafaDees
Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:24:03 PM

I'm having a sleepover today at my friends house. It going to be me, and my other 2 friends. What can we do? We are only in 5th grade, so beauty isn't our thing... ya know. We are all full of energy and CrAzY!! We are all bringing our iTechnology. Smile Thanks so much!!!!
~Gabby

hey! When I had sleepovers in the 5th grade, my friends and I used to dress up in crazy outfits, blast awesome music, turn off the lights and have dance parties! We had so much fun!

Helen S.

by Gabbyw123 on 5/11/2012 5:09:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey! I'm having a sleepover next week, and I would love to try this! Do you know any good homemade scrub recipes? Thanks a bunch!!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by soccer.bear1 on 4/28/2012 8:44:11 AM

Spa day!
Join my Book Recommendation club if your looking for a new book to read that's you or found a book that others will love!

by olivia192000 on 4/25/2012 4:56:36 AM

thanx a bunch, lauren c.!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/20/2012 10:07:59 AM

sounds messy...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/20/2012 8:18:06 AM

Thank you Alicia m. I truly appreciate it. Its nice to here you say that and now that I think about it your right. They only talk to me when no one else is around. I guess I just didn't want admit it because they were the closest thing to friends I had.

by rosie1 on 4/19/2012 9:14:43 PM

Mod mod mod
I have another problem. My mom and I have a really bad relationship. We don't agree on a lot of things. She never wants to do anything with me and when I ask her she's always busy. For example I asked her if she wanted to go shopping. She said I had too much clothes.then my sister asked her if they could go shopping and she said yes. I feel that she likes my sister better than me but when I talk to her about it she either tells me it's not true or says shessorry. But she hasnt changed. What do I do? She's really strict by the way.
Thanks so much,
Rosie

Hey Rosie,

Try asking her to hang out doing something that doesn't cost a lot of money. Shopping might be a sore subject (if money is tight, for example), but you could go to the park, window shop at the mall, grabbing ice cream, go to a museum, have a movie night at home, spring-clean the house together, etc. Catch her at a time when she's relaxed, calm, not stressed or busy. If she says no again, be completely genuine and tell her honestly that you want to get to know her better and work on being closer. Tell her you want to be able to come to her when you have questions and you want to be able to tell her anything, so you really want to have a better relationship. Speak from the heart - that's all you can do <3
Lauren C.

by rosie1 on 4/19/2012 9:09:58 PM

Hey guys join my club LiVe To DaNcE! we basically just talk about dancing and what classes we take

by harley6671 on 4/19/2012 8:18:05 PM